+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from BR Ambedkar Uni (Agra Uni)

rajdeep181

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi,

I need to get the transcript for my wife from Agra University. Since we stay out of India we are planning to use a third party. I checked with Mailtranscripts and they said they have stopped for Agra University. Anyone with a reliable third party contract for transcripts. Thanks in advance.

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi,

I need to get the transcript for my wife from Agra University. Since we stay out of India we are planning to use a third party. I checked with Mailtranscripts and they said they have stopped for Agra University. Anyone with a reliable third party contract for transcripts. Thanks in advance.
Hi I also need to do the same. I too checked with mail transctipts they have stopped it for now but they may resume this service after some time.

Were you able to get hold of any third party for this. Please help

XaGupta

Sep 8, 2017
Hi I also need to do the same. I too checked with mail transctipts they have stopped it for now but they may resume this service after some time.

Were you able to get hold of any third party for this. Please help
Hi,
do you guys have any update on this? did you guys get your transcripts?

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi,

Hi were you able to get the transcripts please confirm

rajdeep181

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Not yet... problem is my wife didn’t collect her degree also so we are getting that first than will see for transcript.

Abhishek9022

May 2, 2019
Hi,

Hi im not an agent, I recently got mine so I can help with the process.

Reactions: petergop30