+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript-Annamalai university

santosh4imi

May 24, 2018
Hello Friends,

I have following queries..hope will get the best answer form vlauable members & experts

1.Please guide how to get Transcript from Annamalai University Distance Education as i am from Punjab and Done my BBA from Annamalai ???

2.Also guide is the degree from Annamalai University fro Distance Education Is valid for Canadian Immigration EE profile. ???

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
Did you get the answers to these questions?
Hi,

For Annamalai University (Distance mode) transcripts, you have to submit your all marks memos, degree certificate scanned copies to the university along with Rs.3000 university fee paid receipt and transcripts request letter. University officials will send the transcripts to your given address but they will use India Speed Post service.

If you not able to visit personally, you can approach www.trendstranscripts.com to obtain the transcripts hassle-free and reliable price. They will take care of all process and will send the transcripts to your address in safer courier service.

swethab

Aug 24, 2018
Hi,

For Annamalai University (Distance mode) transcripts, you have to submit your all marks memos, degree certificate scanned copies to the university along with Rs.3000 university fee paid receipt and transcripts request letter. University officials will send the transcripts to your given address but they will use India Speed Post service.

If you not able to visit personally, you can approach www.trendstranscripts.com to obtain the transcripts hassle-free and reliable price. They will take care of all process and will send the transcripts to your address in safer courier service.
Hi Trendstranscripts Team,

Thank you whole team for giving a good service. Thank you once again and I am fully recommended.

Anish_9310

Aug 15, 2020
WES requires the university to send the transcripts directly to them. so should i generate the WES ref number once the transcript is ready ?

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
WES requires the university to send the transcripts directly to them. so should i generate the WES ref number once the transcript is ready ?
You can generate it and keep it ready before applying for transcripts with the University