+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcipt Envelope Sent by University to HOME ADDRESS mentioned on ENVELOPE

Apr 22, 2018
Hello All I have following Query.
Question 1) If my university courier me transcript with sealed envelope to my home address and envelope mentions my home address instead to WES address, Will that be acceptable to WES? and can i put the university sealed envelope in a bigger envelope and sent to WES address?

Question 2) My university official officer has signed on back flap but not on the the side of the seal but signed directly on the seal itself, will that be acceptable to WES ?

Question 3) My university has provided me transcript in a sealed envelope. But they have not provided me attested degree certificate. Can I self attest the degree certificate and send along with my transcript envelope ?

Question 4) Since now I have two documents which is University sealed transcript envelope and my degree certificate, can I get a bigger envelope and insert both the documents in bigger envelope while submitting to WES?

Question 5) Can I fax my degree certificate separately to WES with a mention of my WES refrence number on the certificate ?

Question 6) My university does not have an official printed envelope with name of institution, instead they have sent me on a plain envelope with a sticker of the university name and address at the bottom, will that be acceptable to WES ?