+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transacripts from UPTU

AB03

Aug 1, 2019
hi guys,

i need to get my transcripts from UPTU for submission to WES, I am not in India so can not visit the campus, also the online option is not supportive. has anyone used a third party help to get transcripts. pls suggest.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Third party services are not recommended. In case you are not able to use the online portal, I would suggest contacting the universities' registrar or examination office for help.

AB03

Aug 1, 2019
@dotslash227 thanks you for the reply. I tried contacting the university but no luck. Do you know if sending someone on my behalf would work?

neema omen

Aug 28, 2021
Yes, I have been client of mailtranscripts. I got to know about them through my friend. I was in Canada at that time so I contacted them. They handled everything on my behalf for which I had authorized them. They will tell you about the documents required. over all experience was good.

Aug 27, 2021
Dear all pls help me
I am totally confused about the mode of sending the documents to IQAS for ECA.
Can I send the photo copies of the original documents with out stamping of University/affiliated institute to IQAS my self ?

Niya Paruthi

Sep 8, 2021
hi guys,

i need to get my transcripts from UPTU for submission to WES, I am not in India so can not visit the campus, also the online option is not supportive. has anyone used a third party help to get transcripts. pls suggest.
Yes, I had applied through a firm named MailTranscripts. I got to know about them through a friend of mine. their services are quite good. I can give you their link also. Do check it out - MailTranscripts.com

Asim parvez

Sep 11, 2021
Dear all pls help me
I am totally confused about the mode of sending the documents to IQAS for ECA.
Can I send the photo copies of the original documents with out stamping of University/affiliated institute to IQAS my self ?
I am afraid not. Because the official institutes like WES or IQAS will need documents that are verified by the universities and of course you can give your original documents which are actual proof of your education and photocopies are not very reliable so if you get transcripts it will be a document that'll be actually attested by your university that is definitely more reliable than photocopies. Mail transcripts, a service provider firm can help you with that.

Sep 29, 2021
Got my transcripts from UPTU for my master's course and from Allahabad university from my UG course through mailtranscripts. I just had to upload scan copies of my documents and after the payments I had to wait for 25 working days. Within 25 working days I was able to get both my transcripts at the desired address. They stood by what they claimed. I am satisfied with their work.

Shobin Peter

Dec 2, 2021
I used MailTranscripts service in the Pandemic time. I have applied with them for Anna university transcript as I came to know from my colleague about them. They are the best service provider for your transcript. I highly recommend all the Canada PR Applicant to apply with MailTranscripts as they have best knowledge in the transcript work. My transcript got successfully accepted by WES without any hassle.

maimoon

Aug 28, 2021
Did anyone use the mailtranscripts -Third party option recently, in the time of pandemic?
yes, I had used it. It's been 2 months since I received my transcript. I had got suggestion for this firm from a friend of mine who had also been their client. . I applied on their site and the whole process was really smooth for me. I will definitely suggest this firm.

Reactions: Ambika14

keepsmiling25

Dec 9, 2021
Did anyone use the mailtranscripts -Third party option recently, in the time of pandemic?
Yes, I got my transcripts done from UPTU university in the Covid situation through MailTranscripts. They got the transcripts in 20 days from my university which was actually very surprising. They are one of the oldest business organizations and this kind of service shows that they can overcome any situation and provide good customer service.

Shukla Sharda

Feb 25, 2022
I applied with WES during this Covid scenario and I was in need of transcript from Maharashtra State Board so I took help of MailTranscripts services. I applied with them and they used to provide me regular update via email. My document was sent to WES directly from The Board itself, I also received the DHL tracking number for my shipment. MailTranscripts is a secure and reliable way to get your transcript work done.

Ambika14

Mar 25, 2022
I recently applied for MailTranscripts services in the Pandemic for Shivaji university transcript. The team asked me to upload marksheet, degree and 2 sample letter and then I got the ETA once my application was submitted in the university. Also my documents was sent to WES as per their process. The speed at which they got my transcript was amazing.