Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Hi Everyone

I have also the same problem kindly solve my problem if someone can i also lived in queensland during the time 2009 to 2010 and now appling for canada pr. they will ask to submit traffic history reports along wid the police certificates i drove there on international licence and had drink and drive offence i came back to my home country before the hearing of court because the some of visa problem. please help if possible if they put my offence history in the report can CIC refuse my visa

Thanks

Dharesh

Nov 10, 2014
Guidelines for Obtaining Traffic History from Queensland, Australia fromOverseas

Today I received the Traffic History Report(Release Of Information) from Queensland. Hope this will help those who wants to Apply for Traffic History From Queensland (for Overseas Applicant)

Requests will have a ten working day turnaround.

If the foreign licensing authority are requesting you to provide a Queensland licence history and/or traffic history report, you are required to follow the procedure below to apply for a paid search. The table below will assist with identifying the type of report you require:

REPORT DETAILS

APPLICATION PROCESS

LINKS OR DOCUMENTS
Traffic History

$21.70
AUD · traffic infringements and demerit points
· suspensions
· disqualifications
· cancellations
· driving restrictions (good driving behaviour or late night driving restrictions)
· other traffic related history · Online
· By mail
· In person (in Queensland only) https://www.service.transport.qld.gov.au/applyformytraffichistory/public/Welcome.xhtml?windowId=74e

Licence History

$21.70
AUD · person’s name, gender, date of birth, and address
· type of licence
· class of licence
· issue date
· expiry date
· never held a Queensland driver licence · By mail
· In person (in Queensland only)
Evidence of Identity (EOI) · Evidence of Identity Requirements for Individuals and Organisations

If you require further information or assistance you are encouraged to contact TMR on telephone +61 7 3405 0985 between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.

A Client Relations Consultant will be happy to assist with your enquiry.

Also follow this link to obtain specifically Traffic History from Queensland, Australia:

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/licensing/release-of-information.aspx

Email: TMRInfo@tmr.qld.gov.au

For Paid Searches Email: paid_searches@tmr.qld.gov.au

please phone +61 7 3405 0985

If you are requesting the written release of your own information from interstate, overseas or a remote area of Queensland you may lodge your release of information request by:

completing the release of information application (F2121)
providing certified copies of the evidence of identity requirements detailed on the application form
providing a cheque or money order in Australian Dollars for the current fee. Alternatively, the fee may be paid directly into your account, which is linked to your driver licence number, at a driver licensing issuing centre.

Note: If you choose to have someone pay the fee directly into your account, the fee must be paid prior to sending the completed application to the department.
mailing all of the above to:

Department of Transport and Main Roads
Customer Service Support
GPO Box 2451
Brisbane Queensland 4001

ferris123

Jun 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26/5/2017
Doc's Request.
31/5/2017
Nomination.....
01/06/2017
AOR Received.
22/08/2017
PS. Just found this

The Licensing section at the Department of Transport and Main Roads (in Brisbane) has confirmed that persons overseas may obtain a copy of their Queensland Traffic History by submitting their application (Driver Record Information form) by post and that certified copies of original documents (where requested) should be included with the application. Please refer to the Queensland Government Depart of Transport and Main Roads website....under licensing - Licence demerit points....to give more info on the Driver Record Information Application form and fee information. (The fee must be in Australian dollars so when purchasing a bank draft at the overseas bank check that it is issued in Australian $.) The completed Driver Record application form, requested documentation and fee should be mailed to: Department of Transport and Main Roads, GPO box 2451, Brisbane Queensland 4001

;)
Hey,
I lived in brisbane from july 2009-december 2010. I have two traffic tickets. I left Australia without paying. Now I need queensland traffic history for CIC since I received ITA. I am Accompaying Spouse. Will my PR application get affected ? Will my traffic history show those two tickets, Since I never had Queensland Drivers license, Can I get a Clear traffic history. ??? Somebody help !!!!

ferris123

Jun 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26/5/2017
Doc's Request.
31/5/2017
Nomination.....
01/06/2017
AOR Received.
22/08/2017
Hi Everyone

I have also the same problem kindly solve my problem if someone can i also lived in queensland during the time 2009 to 2010 and now appling for canada pr. they will ask to submit traffic history reports along wid the police certificates i drove there on international licence and had drink and drive offence i came back to my home country before the hearing of court because the some of visa problem. please help if possible if they put my offence history in the report can CIC refuse my visa

Thanks
Hey did you get queensland traffic history ? Did you had to pay the fine or You got clear traffic history ?

ferris123

Jun 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26/5/2017
Doc's Request.
31/5/2017
Nomination.....
01/06/2017
AOR Received.
22/08/2017
Hey,
I lived in brisbane from july 2009-december 2010. I have two traffic tickets. I left Australia without paying. Now I need queensland traffic history for CIC since I received ITA. I am Accompaying Spouse. Will my PR application get affected ? Will my traffic history show those two tickets, Since I never had Queensland Drivers license, Can I get a Clear traffic history. ??? Somebody help !!!!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hey,
Why wouldn't you just pay what you owe then so you can get clear history?

ferris123

Jun 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26/5/2017
Doc's Request.
31/5/2017
Nomination.....
01/06/2017
AOR Received.
22/08/2017
I tried paying the fine, Without Queensland license I cannot login to pay. I was using International License when I was in Australia between 2009-2010.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I tried paying the fine, Without Queensland license I cannot login to pay. I was using International License when I was in Australia between 2009-2010.
Interesting, my husband lived in Aus for a year but not Queensland or Victoria so he didn't have to get the traffic history. Have you tried emailing the Australian police to find out? You might need to find another way to pay the fines or something?

ferris123

Jun 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26/5/2017
Doc's Request.
31/5/2017
Nomination.....
01/06/2017
AOR Received.
22/08/2017
lucky you. I have mailed, they simply asked me to contact Queensland transport department, back to square. I want to know whether people got letter from Queensland transport stating never held Queensland license and no traffic history.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
lucky you. I have mailed, they simply asked me to contact Queensland transport department, back to square. I want to know whether people got letter from Queensland transport stating never held Queensland license and no traffic history.
Have you checked the spousal facebook groups? This has come up a couple times in those groups.

ferris123

Jun 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26/5/2017
Doc's Request.
31/5/2017
Nomination.....
01/06/2017
AOR Received.
22/08/2017
please give me the link ? thank you

JessRoots

Nov 1, 2017
Guidelines for Obtaining Traffic History from Queensland, Australia fromOverseas

Today I received the Traffic History Report(Release Of Information) from Queensland. Hope this will help those who wants to Apply for Traffic History From Queensland (for Overseas Applicant)

Requests will have a ten working day turnaround.

If the foreign licensing authority are requesting you to provide a Queensland licence history and/or traffic history report, you are required to follow the procedure below to apply for a paid search. The table below will assist with identifying the type of report you require:

REPORT DETAILS

APPLICATION PROCESS

LINKS OR DOCUMENTS
Traffic History

$21.70
AUD · traffic infringements and demerit points
· suspensions
· disqualifications
· cancellations
· driving restrictions (good driving behaviour or late night driving restrictions)
· other traffic related history · Online
· By mail
· In person (in Queensland only) https://www.service.transport.qld.gov.au/applyformytraffichistory/public/Welcome.xhtml?windowId=74e

Licence History

$21.70
AUD · person’s name, gender, date of birth, and address
· type of licence
· class of licence
· issue date
· expiry date
· never held a Queensland driver licence · By mail
· In person (in Queensland only)
Evidence of Identity (EOI) · Evidence of Identity Requirements for Individuals and Organisations

If you require further information or assistance you are encouraged to contact TMR on telephone +61 7 3405 0985 between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.

A Client Relations Consultant will be happy to assist with your enquiry.

Also follow this link to obtain specifically Traffic History from Queensland, Australia:

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/licensing/release-of-information.aspx

Email: TMRInfo@tmr.qld.gov.au

For Paid Searches Email: paid_searches@tmr.qld.gov.au

please phone +61 7 3405 0985

If you are requesting the written release of your own information from interstate, overseas or a remote area of Queensland you may lodge your release of information request by:

completing the release of information application (F2121)
providing certified copies of the evidence of identity requirements detailed on the application form
providing a cheque or money order in Australian Dollars for the current fee. Alternatively, the fee may be paid directly into your account, which is linked to your driver licence number, at a driver licensing issuing centre.

Note: If you choose to have someone pay the fee directly into your account, the fee must be paid prior to sending the completed application to the department.
mailing all of the above to:

Department of Transport and Main Roads
Customer Service Support
GPO Box 2451
Brisbane Queensland 4001
Hi, I know that long time has passed by, but I am desperately trying to obtain my traffic history from queensland, or at least a letter stating that I never held an australian driving licence.
I wrote to TMR and they replied the same thing you copied in your post, but how did you apply?
In the Form 2121 they ask for three identification documents in the EOI list, but I have only two: my foreign passport and my national identity card...
Thanks

smritiparwani

Dec 4, 2017
Hi, I know that long time has passed by, but I am desperately trying to obtain my traffic history from queensland, or at least a letter stating that I never held an australian driving licence.
I wrote to TMR and they replied the same thing you copied in your post, but how did you apply?
In the Form 2121 they ask for three identification documents in the EOI list, but I have only two: my foreign passport and my national identity card...
Thanks

smritiparwani

Dec 4, 2017
Hello everyone, My husband stayed in Australia, Queensland for almost a year. I has to apply for Queensland traffic history as a supporting document for Australian police clearance. I believe the process is pretty simple. You can request for the traffic history report online by paying $24 and the report is generated right away, the link for the same is:
https://www.service.transport.qld.gov.au/applyformytraffichistory/public/Welcome.xhtml?dswid=3393

My husband held a Driving license type L (Learners license) which is already expired. Is the report generated which says "No traffic history found during this period" enough?