+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traffic Record from Queensland, Australia

Feb 17, 2018
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello everyone, My husband stayed in Australia, Queensland for almost a year. I has to apply for Queensland traffic history as a supporting document for Australian police clearance. I believe the process is pretty simple. You can request for the traffic history report online by paying $24 and the report is generated right away, the link for the same is:
https://www.service.transport.qld.gov.au/applyformytraffichistory/public/Welcome.xhtml?dswid=3393

My husband held a Driving license type L (Learners license) which is already expired. Is the report generated which says "No traffic history found during this period" enough?
Hi,
I don't have the QLD driving license and never driven any vehicle with my indian driving license.

Will they send me the traffic history, if I just call them up and pay them using the credit card?

Thanks

Last edited:

chun0431

May 28, 2018
Hello... I also need a driving history report - for Victoria (I lived in Australia for a year). I went onto the Vicroads website and they have an online request form you can complete...the only issue is you need an Australian driving licence to complete the form. I don't have one so I emailed VicRoads explaining my situation. This is the response I received:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your email about obtaining a traffic history printout from VicRoads for your overseas visa application.

As you have advised that you never held a driver licence while you lived in Victoria, in order to enable VicRoads to confirm the correct procedure to assist your application for a Victorian traffic history report, you will need to contact our Call Centre on +61 3 9854 7763 from the UK (8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 2.00pm Saturday) to discuss your enquiry further with a VicRoads consultant.

At the time of the call, the VicRoads consultant will need to confirm the timeframe you were residing in Victoria and your full identification, including your details as follows:
- full name
- date of birth
- address (both residential and postal)

Determined on the details that you require for your visa application, there may be a fee applicable for VicRoads to provide this confirmation to you in writing. The minimum fee (if applicable) is $8.10. Please ensure that you have access to a Visa or MasterCard should this payment be required (and your application able to be completed over the telephone) to enable the VicRoads consultant to assist you in a timely manner.

Alternatively, your request may need to be lodged in writing to our Correspondence department. This will be confirmed by the VicRoads consultant once your full identification has been confirmed over the telephone.

I hope that this information has adequately addressed your enquiry and that your application goes well. Please do not reply to this mailbox as it is unattended, however if you require further assistance with your enquiry you may respond using the VicRoads Website feedback form quoting reference number: 282047

Kind regards

Cathy
Senior Customer Service Consultant
VicRoads Contact Centre

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not sure if Queensland follow the same process, but it's worth emailing/calling to check.

Good luck

PS. I read somewhere else on the forum it can take up to 2 months... lets hope that isn't the case ;)

Hi there.

Did you get your report? My one has all my speeding offence history on it.....

sophiejh

Sep 9, 2019
Thanks a ton.
Should i pay money when i send the letter?
I called the call centre, but the person was unaware of this and asked me call on monday again.

Please let me know whether you have paid money, if yes what was mode of payment.

Regards,
M
I am struggling so much with how to pay!! Please can you remember how you did it?

sophiejh

Sep 9, 2019
Hi, I know that long time has passed by, but I am desperately trying to obtain my traffic history from queensland, or at least a letter stating that I never held an australian driving licence.
I wrote to TMR and they replied the same thing you copied in your post, but how did you apply?
In the Form 2121 they ask for three identification documents in the EOI list, but I have only two: my foreign passport and my national identity card...
Thanks
Hi - same problem here! Did you fix it?! How did you pay? I feel like its impossible!

May 30, 2020
Hi - same problem here! Did you fix it?! How did you pay? I feel like its impossible!
Hi did any of you find out how to obtain evidence of the fact you didn't have a license!? People keep saying apply online and pay but I cant because I dont have a license!?

Kelsa

Feb 14, 2020
Hi did any of you find out how to obtain evidence of the fact you didn't have a license!? People keep saying apply online and pay but I cant because I dont have a license!?
My case is also same as sophiejh shawshank.kodi and I do not hold any driving licence.

I have viewed different sharing posts and the feedback saying that need to apply a report via mail (for Queensland), did any one try this method and successful to get the report this year?

sharan86

Dec 29, 2020
My case is also same as sophiejh shawshank.kodi and I do not hold any driving licence.

I have viewed different sharing posts and the feedback saying that need to apply a report via mail (for Queensland), did any one try this method and successful to get the report this year?
Can you please send me information how you get that letter states never held a licence in Queensland you help will much appreciated.
my email ID snahal86@gmail.com
As I have not more supportive documents

Kelsa

Feb 14, 2020
**** 2020 Queensland Traffic Record ****

Hi there.

Just want to update my status that I got the Queensland traffic record.

At first I have visited the Queensland traffic department website, unfortunately not much information mentioned for outside Australia without license, I therefore sent an enquiry email to Paid Searches ( paid_searches@tmr.qld.gov.au ) mentioned my situation that was no driving license and currently live outside Australia.

I expected their reply might take few days or even more due to the pandemic period, surprisingly I just got their reply next day with the clear instruction and the good news that they offered a credit card online method where I no need to worry how effectivity for posting the cheque to Queensland office.

After sending back the completed F2121 form, certified evidence of identity (EOI) and advised what payment method I chose, I received my electric traffic record within 8 working days on 24 December, such a meaningful X'mas gift that I got :) I thought the whole process was step-by-step one, excepting the certified EOI documents which is the time-consuming task that you need to find the authorized persons to do so.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2019
Congratulation sir,

just want to know that the traffic history document is enough or we need to obtain a letter from Queensland transport that we never held driver’s license?

as I got my traffic history but it only has my last Australian address and my name nothing else?

plz shade some light on it.

regards
Pushpendra

Oct 31, 2019
**** 2020 Queensland Traffic Record ****

Hi there.

Just want to update my status that I got the Queensland traffic record.

At first I have visited the Queensland traffic department website, unfortunately not much information mentioned for outside Australia without license, I therefore sent an enquiry email to Paid Searches ( paid_searches@tmr.qld.gov.au ) mentioned my situation that was no driving license and currently live outside Australia.

I expected their reply might take few days or even more due to the pandemic period, surprisingly I just got their reply next day with the clear instruction and the good news that they offered a credit card online method where I no need to worry how effectivity for posting the cheque to Queensland office.

After sending back the completed F2121 form, certified evidence of identity (EOI) and advised what payment method I chose, I received my electric traffic record within 8 working days on 24 December, such a meaningful X'mas gift that I got :) I thought the whole process was step-by-step one, excepting the certified EOI documents which is the time-consuming task that you need to find the authorized persons to do so.

Hope it helps.
Congratulation sir,

just want to know that the traffic history document is enough or we need to obtain a letter from Queensland transport that we never held driver’s license?

as I got my traffic history but it only has my last Australian address and my name nothing else?

plz shade some light on it.

regards
Pushpendra

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Has anyone been able to convert to Ontario license without issues even though having lost demerit points on their Australian license?