+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking shows receivd n signd by A MAPLE at WES, but WES mailed me not received

Darryl91

Jun 5, 2019
Mon courrier a été reçu et également signé par A Maple aujourd’hui. J’attends de voir quand est-ce que la mise à jour va être faite dans mon compte WES.

Faithcherryl

Jul 7, 2019
I am in an almost similar situation right now. Except that mine is over a month now. Documents arrived and was signed by maple on the 27th of may 2019. Till date, no update. I have contacted WES and was told they received nothing.

Faithcherryl

Jul 7, 2019
Hello friends,

I am in terrible situation. After lots of worries, finally my documents made it way through Toronto and reached WES office on 13th March. Even I have got the delivery receipt signed by someone called A MAPLE at WES (BTW, I have came across different posts in this forum saying someone with surname MAPLE but different first names starting with letter A, L, M received their docs too). Now 6 days have passed and I haven't seen any updates regarding the same on my WES account. What I can see is 'documents received and evaluation in progress'. Today I came to know that the document they received was my PhD degree conferral form sent from my university from an email they sent me. WES sent an email today saying that my PhD degree is accepted, but other degree (bachelor and master degree) documents are not received at WES. How come?? It's been 6 days and I already got the delivery receipt and even a message on my phone that my documents were received at WES on 13th March.

I tried to contact them through personal email as well as the through the contact form. Through personal email, they said that all inquiries that are sent to individual staff email addresses are discarded and asked me to contact through online form.

Does anyone of you have experience with this? I have seen few old posts, but did not see any updates on their query.

Please help :'( :'( :'(
Hello friends,

I am in terrible situation. After lots of worries, finally my documents made it way through Toronto and reached WES office on 13th March. Even I have got the delivery receipt signed by someone called A MAPLE at WES (BTW, I have came across different posts in this forum saying someone with surname MAPLE but different first names starting with letter A, L, M received their docs too). Now 6 days have passed and I haven't seen any updates regarding the same on my WES account. What I can see is 'documents received and evaluation in progress'. Today I came to know that the document they received was my PhD degree conferral form sent from my university from an email they sent me. WES sent an email today saying that my PhD degree is accepted, but other degree (bachelor and master degree) documents are not received at WES. How come?? It's been 6 days and I already got the delivery receipt and even a message on my phone that my documents were received at WES on 13th March.

I tried to contact them through personal email as well as the through the contact form. Through personal email, they said that all inquiries that are sent to individual staff email addresses are discarded and asked me to contact through online form.

Does anyone of you have experience with this? I have seen few old posts, but did not see any updates on their query.

Please help :'( :'( :'(
A
I am in an almost similar situation right now. Except that mine is over a month now. Documents arrived and was signed by maple on the 27th of may 2019. Till date, no update. I have contacted WES and was told they received nothing. Any help please? How did you get yours solved?

Mowweiss

Aug 27, 2019
Hello,

Almost similar situation, my request is on HOLD one month ago due to a missing document.
Knowing that, the doc has been sent by DHL, delivered and signed for by: Z MAPLE in 31 of july 2019.

After contacting WES, they said that the docs is my responsibility and I have to resend it again, since they didn't receive it.

What do you think, will I need to resend the doc again ? or must I wait still more ?

Sep 30, 2019
My courier has been delivered to Hamilton and received by a 'Maple Z'. Just checking if anyone else faced a similar situation? I can see Hamilton and Toronto are about 70 kms apart, is this normal?

dotho2802

Jan 13, 2020
Did anyone get confirmation from WES? DHL also noticed that A MALPE @WES recieved my docments, but there is nothing happended for a week

My courier has been delivered to Hamilton and received by a 'Maple Z'. Just checking if anyone else faced a similar situation? I can see Hamilton and Toronto are about 70 kms apart, is this normal?
Hello,

Almost similar situation, my request is on HOLD one month ago due to a missing document.
Knowing that, the doc has been sent by DHL, delivered and signed for by: Z MAPLE in 31 of july 2019.

After contacting WES, they said that the docs is my responsibility and I have to resend it again, since they didn't receive it.

What do you think, will I need to resend the doc again ? or must I wait still more ?

Gagan Arora

Jan 20, 2020
Hey friends, i have sent my documents to WES through DTDC courrier service but on 11th janurary my documents were delevired to wes and signed by Z.MAPLE. but still in my WES ACCOUNT there are showing we are waiting for your documents your status on hold. kindly help me friends how much time wes will take for my documents its almost 8 working days gone but still showing we are waiting for your documents

Mahesh85

Jan 25, 2020
Hey friends, i have sent my documents to WES through DTDC courrier service but on 11th janurary my documents were delevired to wes and signed by Z.MAPLE. but still in my WES ACCOUNT there are showing we are waiting for your documents your status on hold. kindly help me friends how much time wes will take for my documents its almost 8 working days gone but still showing we are waiting for your documents
Hello bro call me on my no 8054202050 or send ur mobile no

Mahesh85

Jan 25, 2020
Hello please give ur mobile no or contact me on my mobile no 8054202050

Mahesh85

Jan 25, 2020
Hello,

Hello please give me ur mobile no or call me on my mobile no 8054202050