+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking shows receivd n signd by A MAPLE at WES, but WES mailed me not received

cherryvintage

Aug 6, 2014
Hello friends,

I am in terrible situation. After lots of worries, finally my documents made it way through Toronto and reached WES office on 13th March. Even I have got the delivery receipt signed by someone called A MAPLE at WES (BTW, I have came across different posts in this forum saying someone with surname MAPLE but different first names starting with letter A, L, M received their docs too). Now 6 days have passed and I haven't seen any updates regarding the same on my WES account. What I can see is 'documents received and evaluation in progress'. Today I came to know that the document they received was my PhD degree conferral form sent from my university from an email they sent me. WES sent an email today saying that my PhD degree is accepted, but other degree (bachelor and master degree) documents are not received at WES. How come?? It's been 6 days and I already got the delivery receipt and even a message on my phone that my documents were received at WES on 13th March.

I tried to contact them through personal email as well as the through the contact form. Through personal email, they said that all inquiries that are sent to individual staff email addresses are discarded and asked me to contact through online form.

Does anyone of you have experience with this? I have seen few old posts, but did not see any updates on their query.

Please help :'( :'( :'(

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait for a couple of days, something similar happened to me. My PhD conferral letter was received about 10 days before my Master's transcripts. But after receiving my Masters, they sent an email saying they had received phd conferral letter only. However, the very next day, the status again changed to documents received.

cherryvintage

Aug 6, 2014
Auone,

Thanks for the reply.

Did you see in your account at WES, which document was received? Isn't at 'My documents' section we have to check which documents are received and which are not? In my case, I can see just documents received, evaluation in progress'.

After your master degree certificate reached there and before that, what did you exactly see in your WES account? Do you remember that?

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The list in My Documents appears only when they are waiting for documents. Once the status changes to documents received or evaluation in progress, the list in My Documents disappears.

Before my Masters transcript were received, my status was Evaluation in Progress due to the reception of PhD conferral letter. I was not able to see the list of received documents during that time.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can see the status being changed from 'Pending documents' to 'Documents received'. Mine were received by them last friday.

cherryvintage

Aug 6, 2014
I have seen also 'pending documents' as status while they were awaiting documents and after I have done with the payment.

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hey cherry, Did you receive the WES report after this? My documents also have been received by Maple only. Still no change in the online status
I am in the same boat. I tracked my parcel through courier website and states that it has been delivered on 29th Aug. It has been more than 6 business days and nothing changed. I called them and they are like we haven't received any documents. A bit worried now. Btw, how do i know that who signed it? The courier i chose required the recipient to sign to accept the package.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I am in the same boat. I tracked my parcel through courier website and states that it has been delivered on 29th Aug. It has been more than 6 business days and nothing changed. I called them and they are like we haven't received any documents. A bit worried now. Btw, how do i know that who signed it? The courier i chose required the recipient to sign to accept the package.
It takes about a week for them to change the status to docs received. Also Monday was a holiday, causing delay..if you still don't see an update, use the contact us form on their website and drop them a query. This has always helped..they won't reply to u but they do action on it. All the best