15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
snoor1987 said:
Hi Guys !!! '

I did my medical today .. how much time does cic take afterwards to give PR . As per their website it takes 11 months . my application was received on 15th oct at cio nova scotia .
so it means its been 3 months in total as of now ... does cic take 8 more months to give the PR . Any experiences ???
Hey snoor1987,

Congratulations on your medicals. Yes, the website shows 11 months as processing times. It starts from the date when you received your AOR but not the date your application was received at CIO. Again it all depends on the case, background check and all that stuff. There is no guarantee that we will get PR in 11 month period. Just follow July 2012 group and you may get an idea.

Anyways, still it's long time to go...all the very best.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

lahorimunda

Star Member
Jun 1, 2008
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
snoor1987 said:
Hi ..

medical cost : 230 bucks .
experience : okay
DMP : Dr. Ravi Pawan from surrey
Thanks snoor1987. Congrats on getting your medicals done. Is that $230 including the blood work and the x ray?

wpan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2012; Received in CIO 17-Sep-2012
Nomination.....
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2012 (CC charged 01-Nov-2012)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
14-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
19-Nov-2012; Med sent 30-Nov-2012; Med received in Ecas 08-Jan-2013
Interview........
Additional Doc request 12-Jan-2013; In Process 15-Mar-2013
Passport Req..
03-Apr-2013; Decision Made 07-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-Apr-2013; CoPR received 22-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
27-Apr-2013
Hi members,

Received the following email from CIO:
"Please re-submit your RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints with the photo as your previous one did not have the photo on it".

Before submitting my PNP application to CIO, I applied for the RCMP certificate with finger prints and my photo. But the certificate from the RCMP did not have any photo on it.
Now CIO wants photo on the certificate and I am really confused.

It will be greatly appreciated if anyone who has gone through this could throw some light on this please.

Thank you

WPan

transformer

Star Member
Jul 12, 2007
wpan said:
Hi members,

Received the following email from CIO:
"Please re-submit your RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints with the photo as your previous one did not have the photo on it".

Before submitting my PNP application to CIO, I applied for the RCMP certificate with finger prints and my photo. But the certificate from the RCMP did not have any photo on it.
Now CIO wants photo on the certificate and I am really confused.

It will be greatly appreciated if anyone who has gone through this could throw some light on this please.

Thank you

WPan
why did you include rcmp police clearance?

it clearly states its not required unless they specifically ask for it

regardless i say you go to your local rcmp office and ask them for a certificate with photo

just curious how long did it take for your rcmp clearance?

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada (28/09/2010)
snoor1987 said:
Hi Guys !!! '

I did my medical today .. how much time does cic take afterwards to give PR . As per their website it takes 11 months . my application was received on 15th oct at cio nova scotia .
so it means its been 3 months in total as of now ... does cic take 8 more months to give the PR . Any experiences ???
At least on my MR they wrote that the processing time stated (10 months) will start at the time they send the MR. Check your MR again for that note.

luckyroyal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-Apr-2013
I could not found the processing time in my MR.

Below is my MR details.

UCI: XXXXXXXXX

Application No.: xxXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXXx XXXXXXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to

Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

regards
...luckyroyal

cjmeza

Nov 14, 2012
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct3/12
Nomination.....
Oct2/12
AOR Received.
Nov26/12
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
Nov28/12
Med's Done....
Dec1/12
Interview........
NA
LANDED..........
In Canada
TRUONGAN said:
which doctor office you went to? I did mine with Dr Grunberg in downtown
Hi Truongan, I had my medicals with Dr Grunberg also. We had the appointment with the Dr and Xrays on Dec 1th, but labs only until Dec 7th. Have you seen your status change in Ecas? Also, have you tried to reach out to Dr Grunberg's office to confirm that they sent the report to CIO? Thanks for your comments...

Have any of the October applicants seen its status change to "Medicals Rececived" on ECAS? I was checking on the September thread and some of them have already got its status changed.

withhappy

Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2012
Nomination.....
28-09-2012
AOR Received.
29-11-2012
Med's Request
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-28-2013
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Try to get the tracking number from Doc's office if they sent it already. Then you can see where your medical report is. Mine was just delivered to Ottawa last Friday. Will take another month for the status change most probably.

cjmeza said:
Hi Truongan, I had my medicals with Dr Grunberg also. We had the appointment with the Dr and Xrays on Dec 1th, but labs only until Dec 7th. Have you seen your status change in Ecas? Also, have you tried to reach out to Dr Grunberg's office to confirm that they sent the report to CIO? Thanks for your comments...

Have any of the October applicants seen its status change to "Medicals Rececived" on ECAS? I was checking on the September thread and some of them have already got its status changed.

cjmeza

Nov 14, 2012
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct3/12
Nomination.....
Oct2/12
AOR Received.
Nov26/12
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
Nov28/12
Med's Done....
Dec1/12
Interview........
NA
LANDED..........
In Canada
withhappy said:
Try to get the tracking number from Doc's office if they sent it already. Then you can see where your medical report is. Mine was just delivered to Ottawa last Friday. Will take another month for the status change most probably.
Thanks Withhappy, when did you get your medicals done?

withhappy

Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2012
Nomination.....
28-09-2012
AOR Received.
29-11-2012
Med's Request
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-28-2013
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Dec. 4th

cjmeza said:
Thanks Withhappy, when did you get your medicals done?

God Is One

Nov 14, 2012
Hi,

Havent received my MR yet ......following is my timeline

Applied - Oct 09.2012
CC charged - 14 Nov.2012
AOR - 27 NOV.2012
MR - NOTHING YET
PPR - NOTHING YET

Ontario PNP applicant in canada, dont know wht is taking so much time as seeing almost everyone in oct has already received MR except me. Suggest wht shd I do???????

buffalo2ottawa

Jan 17, 2013
Need Help regarding GCMS PLEASE

Hi Iam new to this forum... I had applied for PR in Jan 2011...
I just received mu GCMS today. And I am confused as it says the secondary office is now Detroit and primary is Ottawa. My file was also transferred from buffalo to ottawa in july 2011.
According to my GCMS;
Eligibility: Passed
Security : (Empty)
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed - Expired
Other Reqs: Not Started ( I dont know what this other request means??)

And it says s.15(1) and s.16(1)(c) on some pages. I dont know whats going on with my file and when should I expect my PR. Need Help from seniors pls.

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
sarayu said:
Hey snoor1987,

Congratulations on your medicals. Yes, the website shows 11 months as processing times. It starts from the date when you received your AOR but not the date your application was received at CIO. Again it all depends on the case, background check and all that stuff. There is no guarantee that we will get PR in 11 month period. Just follow July 2012 group and you may get an idea.

Anyways, still it's long time to go...all the very best.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
@SARAYU

Sorry to point you, but this is second time I am posting link for you Mr Sarayu.
Processing time is NOT from the AOR its from date when they receive your application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=068&t=3