Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Ojeola said:
Wishing you all the best bro, we shall surely rejoice with you very soon..
Amen Oj.

KittyKat

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
No, not yet. The current timeline seems to be about 46 to 50days now.
Thats too bad. I don't think I will get it in time for my trip. Urgent Processing is only available if you are renewing or replacing a lost or stolen card and not for new applicants. It is a very frustrating situation. Why not let me keep my visa till I get my PR card. Quite annoyed.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
KittyKat said:
Thats too bad. I don't think I will get it in time for my trip. Urgent Processing is only available if you are renewing or replacing a lost or stolen card and not for new applicants. It is a very frustrating situation. Why not let me keep my visa till I get my PR card. Quite annoyed.
Yea, plan a trip for May hopefully i receive it by then. Since you have landed i guess your current permit must have been collected from you at the border so you really dont have any document to travel with now. We really dont need to complain because the main thing now is that we have gotten our PR status on time.

All the best to everyone still waiting...........

KittyKat

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Yea, plan a trip for May hopefully i receive it by then. Since you have landed i guess your current permit must have been collected from you at the border so you really dont have any document to travel with now. We really dont need to complain because the main thing now is that we have gotten our PR status on time.

All the best to everyone still waiting...........
You're right...please post when you do get yours so that I can estimate when mine will arrive. Will be much appreciated!

silentrob

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Nomination.....
06-04-2012
AOR Received.
19-10-2012
Med's Request
23-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-11-2012
Interview........
In process 31-01-2013
Passport Req..
17-06-2013/sent 13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Anybody else from August that applied to CPP-O is still waiting? Sent a message to them, got that boilerplate e-mail that says "your file is in process, no action required from you blah blah blah"...

Nomination: AINP, April 6, 2012
App received at CIO: August 20, 2012
AOR + Medical Request: October 23, 2012
Meds done: November 25, 2012
In Process + Medical results received in eCAS: January 31, 2013

Cheers

migrant_ari

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 January, 2012
Doc's Request.
April, 2012, Nov, 2013
Nomination.....
03 June, 2012
AOR Received.
CC is charged on 3 october, 2012, AoR received on 09.10.2012
IELTS Request
sent with application package
File Transfer...
10.01.2013 in Process since 10.04.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05.11.2013 received on 14.11.2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ojeola said:
Normally medical suppose to be sent before In-Process but it all depends on how your application is being process. Cant really predict the time-frame since most CIC process would have change by now. Normally you should receive Medical Request from CIO within 2-3 weeks of receiving AOR that only if your VO is Ottawa. Will advice you to contact CIO by email.
I already contacted them and they informed me that my file is with Ankara VO while my VO was Amman according to the procedures and the form I filled. I contacted VO, they do not reply, my question is, does any one know if MR is sent by mail or email from Ankara.
Best regards

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
migrant_ari said:
I already contacted them and they informed me that my file is with Ankara VO while my VO was Amman according to the procedures and the form I filled. I contacted VO, they do not reply, my question is, does any one know if MR is sent by mail or email from Ankara.
Best regards
Since you provided your email address on your application, medicals will be sent through email.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
CIC PR card processing know officially 50 calendar days ***(This time applies if you have provided a mailing address).

KittyKat

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
CIC PR card processing know officially 50 calendar days ***(This time applies if you have provided a mailing address).
Its increasing every week.

Prepgood

Jan 28, 2013
Question about police certificates

Hi Seniors,

Sorry to bother you with some quick questions. Is it OK to submit an outstanding police certificate to a visa office if I have not yet gotten a request from the visa office?

I already submitted my PR application to CIC and received my AOR from CIO Sydney in March saying that my file would be forwarded to the visa office I had indicated on my form (I chose CPP-Ottwa as I am in Canada) and then my medical request from CIO but have since received no more correspondence.

I do however have an overseas police certificate issued in early February 2013 which is outstanding. Is it OK to send it this to CPP-Ottawa with a letter indicating my file number or should I wait for them to request it (I submitted everything in my application except for 2 police certificates which I was waiting for)?

I am a bit confused because I think I read somewhere that police certificates should be submitted within 3 months after they were issued (even though they are valid for a year), and it will be 3 months in the first week of May. On the other hand, I am not sure if CPP-Ottawa has already have received the rest of my file from CIO - if my file is not yet there, will the arrival of this police certificate be confusing for them?

Please advise - thanks very much!

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Re: Question about police certificates

Prepgood said:
Hi Seniors,

Sorry to bother you with some quick questions. Is it OK to submit an outstanding police certificate to a visa office if I have not yet gotten a request from the visa office?

I already submitted my PR application to CIC and received my AOR from CIO Sydney in March saying that my file would be forwarded to the visa office I had indicated on my form (I chose CPP-Ottwa as I am in Canada) and then my medical request from CIO but have since received no more correspondence.

I do however have an overseas police certificate issued in early February 2013 which is outstanding. Is it OK to send it this to CPP-Ottawa with a letter indicating my file number or should I wait for them to request it (I submitted everything in my application except for 2 police certificates which I was waiting for)?

I am a bit confused because I think I read somewhere that police certificates should be submitted within 3 months after they were issued (even though they are valid for a year), and it will be 3 months in the first week of May. On the other hand, I am not sure if CPP-Ottawa has already have received the rest of my file from CIO - if my file is not yet there, will the arrival of this police certificate be confusing for them?

With what you have written, your application is still with CIO so will advice you to wait till they sent it to Ottawa before you can send any additional documents. Your application will change to In-process once your application is being sent to Ottawa for further processing just make sure that you state your application number and some details when sending any additional document to CPP-O

Prepgood

Jan 28, 2013

Ojeola said:
With what you have written, your application is still with CIO so will advice you to wait till they sent it to Ottawa before you can send any additional documents. Your application will change to In-process once your application is being sent to Ottawa for further processing just make sure that you state your application number and some details when sending any additional document to CPP-O
Thanks very much for that! I was also wondering about that because my application does not yet say "In process". But I went ahead and sent the PCC so as to beat the 3 month expiry period. I hope they will be able to add it to the rest of my file when it arrives at CPP-Ottawa. I did give details in my letter so hopefully that will be sufficient to store it until the rest of my file arrives.

greg_peq

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2012
AOR Received.
09-01-2013
Med's Request
14-01-2013
Med's Done....
16-01-2013
Interview........
ECAS In process: 14-06-2013
Passport Req..
ECAS Decision made: 14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Received COPR: 23-08-2013

Prepgood said:
Hi Seniors,

Hi Prepgood. I was in the exact same situation as you and I e-mailed CIO to ask them what to do (since I had never received any communication from CPP-O). Their answer was that my file had already been transferred to CPP-O and I should contact them. So I contacted CPP-O, who told me to send a scanned copy of the PCC. I know it's very strange, because usually they want originals, but that's what they asked me to do and I followed.