+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking PNP August 2012 applications to CIO Nova Scotia

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Hi everybody,

I'm starting a new thread for the people who have submitted their PR files to Nova Scotia in Aug 2012. I don't see many people who have applied for PR through PNP in the month of August.

Please share your timelines and experiences.

Below is my time line. I applied within Canada, MB

Application received by the MB PNP office: May 5th 2012
AOR: May 6th
Phone Interview: Employer and Employee both on July 8th 2012
MB PNP Approval received: 20 July 2012

PR File sent to Nova Scotia :Aug 2nd 2012.
File received on : 7th Aug 2012
;D :) ;) :-X

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How you doing?

I posted a thread for August applicants but it got no love

I will delete mine and I'll post my updates on yours

Good luck

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
How you doing?

I posted a thread for August applicants but it got no love

I will delete mine and I'll post my updates on yours

Good luck
Thank you very much.

Will be expecting your timeline very soon. just think it will be a Good idea to start this topic so as to keep tract of our application Progress.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Thank you very much.

Will be expecting your timeline very soon. just think it will be a Good idea to start this topic so as to keep tract of our application Progress.
Well I got nominated on July 19th. Submitted application to CIC on July 27th. Application received July 31st

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Well I got nominated on July 19th. Submitted application to CIC on July 27th. Application received July 31st
Okay, Good-luck and all the best, hope you hear something by September 2012

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Okay, Good-luck and all the best, hope you hear something by September 2012
Hopefully the don't return my application, that's my biggest concern now. You know the weird thing is applications processed for people inside Canada are no different than other applications processed anywhere else; that's what the CIC lady told me on the phone!

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Hopefully the don't return my application, that's my biggest concern now. You know the weird thing is applications processed for people inside Canada are no different than other applications processed anywhere else; that's what the CIC lady told me on the phone!

Yea, that true. But why will they return your application ? As for me, i submitted every necessary document to backup and convince the officer that am ready to stay. Had my education and still working in Canada so i dont think they should have any problem with that.

Just hoping for the best because i dont want to wait for long

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Yea, that true. But why will they return your application ? As for me, i submitted every necessary document to backup and convince the officer that am ready to stay. Had my education and still working in Canada so i dont think they should have any problem with that.

Just hoping for the best because i dont want to wait for long
Incomplete packages are returned. I checked my documents lot of times before submitting them but you never know what you might be missing or what your documents are lacking. I am in the same situation as you completed education and graduated from Canada. Which province nominated you?

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Incomplete packages are returned. I checked my documents lot of times before submitting them but you never know what you might be missing or what your documents are lacking. I am in the same situation as you completed education and graduated from Canada. Which province nominated you?
I was nominated in MB. Just praying to receive my PR before January because it very importance i receive it by then. Am considering contacting my constituency MP but dont even know what to tell him.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
I was nominated in MB. Just praying to receive my PR before January because it very importance i receive it by then. Am considering contacting my constituency MP but dont even know what to tell him.
Unless it requires urgent processing, I don't think there is anything you can do to ensure receiving your PR before January

This website has information on how to book appointments at your local immigration office

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/help.asp

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Unless it requires urgent processing, I don't think there is anything you can do to ensure receiving your PR before January

This website has information on how to book appointments at your local immigration office

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/help.asp
Yea, thank you very much for the Link, am also considering the "Urgent processing option" given for the fact that OTTAWA is having alot of files to deal with. I knew of a friend in Quebec that got his PR in 4months from OTTAWA. I guess it just depend on the individual case bases. What province are you from ?

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Yea, thank you very much for the Link, am also considering the "Urgent processing option" given for the fact that OTTAWA is having alot of files to deal with. I knew of a friend in Quebec that got his PR in 4months from OTTAWA. I guess it just depend on the individual case bases. What province are you from ?
Some people say that, and other people say it depends on how lucky the person is. If you have a valid reason that requires urgent processing then go ahead. Nova Scotia nominated me

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Some people say that, and other people say it depends on how lucky the person is. If you have a valid reason that requires urgent processing then go ahead. Nova Scotia nominated me
Okay, yea, will surely apply for the urgent processing stuff once i have the AOR and medical request from CIO and VO OTTAWA. Since it will require me to submit my CLIENT ID number. Hopefully by next month we will hear something from CIO

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Okay, yea, will surely apply for the urgent processing stuff once i have the AOR and medical request from CIO and VO OTTAWA. Since it will require me to submit my CLIENT ID number. Hopefully by next month we will hear something from CIO
Your Client ID is the 8 digits on any issued document from CIC (work permit, study permit, etc.) Hopefully by next month we will hear from them, but I think October would be the reasonable average waiting period to hear from them based on other threads' processing times

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Your Client ID is the 8 digits on any issued document from CIC (work permit, study permit, etc.) Hopefully by next month we will hear from them, but I think October would be the reasonable average waiting period to hear from them based on other threads' processing times
Yea, please dont forget to post your update once you receive you AOR, am sure you will receive yours before mine. Wishing everyone all the Best.

Have a nice Weekend
;D :) ;)