+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking number from Manila

denny303

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Does anyone know if CEM will provide a tracking number?.... My problem is.. My wife is in the typhoon yolanda area and the DHL COURIER is no longer there ( destroyed).... They have no delivery service, only pick up from a storage facility. But they can not trace my wifes visa package without a tracking number... Now I have no idea where it might be... Thank you

Rich

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
denny303 said:
Does anyone know if CEM will provide a tracking number?.... My problem is.. My wife is in the typhoon yolanda area and the DHL COURIER is no longer there ( destroyed).... They have no delivery service, only pick up from a storage facility. But they can not trace my wifes visa package without a tracking number... Now I have no idea where it might be... Thank you

Rich
Ask your wife to call up DHL or the local agent in the region and ask to be notified of any incoming deliveries and if possible, arrange for the pickup. The DHL service personnel are usually accommodating to these requests.

CEM does not provide a tracking number, so the usual advise is to coordinate with the couriers and request to be notified if/when a parcel for delivery with their name is received.

.../atb