+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

kharposhti

May 26, 2015
karianna said:
No idea... I have a red handwritten C on mine...
What is the office for your test?

Daemon, Kharposhti, did either of your ecas get updated with the test date. WHile I got my invite, the ecas still has no entry about the test date...
The office is 55 St. Clair Av. East. Why? Is it the same for you? My ECAS has not been updated ... i received the letter today.

karianna

Jun 12, 2015
kharposhti said:
The office is 55 St. Clair Av. East. Why? Is it the same for you? My ECAS has not been updated ... i received the letter today.

Yes, its the same for me too. I asked because I remember Daemon posting that his online status changed to Decision Made but there was no update apart from that on his ecas. So just trying to figure out if they have for some reason stopped posting updates - its been more than a week since my invite and my ecas shows no update either...the last update was when my file went inprocess in Aug 2015!

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
kharposhti said:
Hi Guys,

I also got the test invite today for May 30th. My question is regarding a handwritten letter "A" (in red) that exists on top of the first page of the test invite. Do you have any idea what it means?
Once you all are inside the building. Everyone will sit for a while. Then a lady will come and ask you to line up according to that handwritten alphabets starting from letter 'A' till 'D'.

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
karianna said:
Yes, its the same for me too. I asked because I remember Daemon posting that his online status changed to Decision Made but there was no update apart from that on his ecas. So just trying to figure out if they have for some reason stopped posting updates - its been more than a week since my invite and my ecas shows no update either...the last update was when my file went inprocess in Aug 2015!
Don't worry regarding ecas updates. It is just a medium to check our processing time. It is not 100% true all the time. We have to go by mails we receive from them in our mail box.

karianna

Jun 12, 2015
DAEMON SALVATORE said:
Don't worry regarding ecas updates. It is just a medium to check our processing time. It is not 100% true all the time. We have to go by mails we receive from them in our mail box.
Thanks Daemon - agree its just a medium. My ecas was finally updated this week to reflect the status..

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
karianna said:
Thanks Daemon - agree its just a medium. My ecas was finally updated this week to reflect the status..
Great.. Now its time to study.. Study hard. The exam will be fairly easy if you read the books atleast 2-3 times. And solve online questions. From citizenshipcounts.ca and yourlibrary.ca.

Dammyy

May 7, 2016
DAEMON SALVATORE said:
I don't think your application went under Non-routine because you completed the test. Please involve your local MP. He might get an answer on behalf of you.

Enter your postal code in the above mentioned link and find your local MP. Call them and make an appointment. I hope you get an answer.
Thank you for your kind response Daemon. I had no idea my local MP could get involved nor that I could have direct access to one. I would explore the option. Any option is on the table now certainly. Thanks for your advise.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Congratulations to all latest Canadians. I just decided to check this platform since it been awhile i have logged on. All the BEST!

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
Finally.. Wait ends here!! I received my Oath taking ceremony for June 9th via email. I replied back on that same email confirming positively. Oath ceremony will be held in Borden at Canadian Forces Base at 8 am.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
DAEMON SALVATORE said:
Finally.. Wait ends here!! I received my Oath taking ceremony for June 9th via email. I replied back on that same email confirming positively. Oath ceremony will be held in Borden at Canadian Forces Base at 8 am.
wowo Congratulations. !

Start practicing " Oh Canada" ::) ::)

karianna

Jun 12, 2015
DAEMON SALVATORE said:
Awesome! Congrats Daemon and good luck with your ceremony!

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DAEMON SALVATORE said:
Congratulations!!

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
ari5323 said:
wowo Congratulations. !

Start practicing " Oh Canada" ::) ::)
Thanks Ari. Sure I will... :) :)

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
karianna said:
Awesome! Congrats Daemon and good luck with your ceremony!
Thanks Karianna.. :) :)

stargazerlilly said:
Congratulations!!
Thanks Stargazerlilly..:) :)

kharposhti

May 26, 2015
Congratulation DAEMON!

Question. My test is on May 31st in Toronto. My question is what supporting documents besides the ones mentioned in the test invitation letter should I take? The thing is even though I meet the citizenship requirement, during 4 years before June 2015 I have left Canada 2 times for a long period of around 6 months and I have also travelled many times for short periods of time. This makes me worried that they might give me a questionnaire so I want to avoid this by having good evidence like (plane) tickets etc. Any recommendations?

My second question is that I have left Canada in the past year for almost 10 days, this should be fine, right?

DAEMON SALVATORE said:
Thanks Karianna.. :) :)

Thanks Stargazerlilly..:) :)