+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinigami6231 said:
I still have not received my oath invite letter; however, I am very happy when I got an update in my e-cas:

4. We sent you a notice on April 18, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 3, 2016 at 9:15 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I can't wait for May 3!
Congratulations!! It seems surreal when one gets an oath invitation letter. I'm so happy for you!

shinigami6231

Jul 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
stargazerlilly said:
Congratulations!! It seems surreal when one gets an oath invitation letter. I'm so happy for you!
Thanks stargazerlilly!

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finished my oath ceremony this Wednesday and became officially Canadian since this day ! Thanks you all guys for your help and ideas during this trip ! Hope those who are waiting their letter get theirs soon, and good luck everybody in your life !

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jcyj said:
Finished my oath ceremony this Wednesday and became officially Canadian since this day ! Thanks you all guys for your help and ideas during this trip ! Hope those who are waiting their letter get theirs soon, and good luck everybody in your life !
Congratulations!

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
jcyj said:
Congrats !!!

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
I have test this Tuesday and I am so nervous regarding the dates. I read the book 3 times but the dates drives me nuts. would like to ask former test writers whether there were questions with dates? specially the joining years of provinces in Canada.

Also for Toronto applicants what is the time frame between test and oath?

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DAEMON SALVATORE said:
I have test this Tuesday and I am so nervous regarding the dates. I read the book 3 times but the dates drives me nuts. would like to ask former test writers whether there were questions with dates? specially the joining years of provinces in Canada.

Also for Toronto applicants what is the time frame between test and oath?
I know the dates can be confusing. I was like that too,then my test came and I think I overstudied,coz I don't recall the practice test even being made that way! lol!!

But with my test,there was only 2 dates that I remember that was asked. Most was easy. Just relax,you'll do fine.

If it helps,try what I did. I answered the questions I'm 100% certain of FIRST. I was sure of 16 of them. The 4 last ones,I answered as best as I can....I did 20/20 :D :D which surprised me when my interview came and they told me my score was 20/20.....

Best of luck!!!

saskatoonsnip

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saskatoon , Sk.
Applied jan 1, 2016
test april 18, 2016
status changed to DM, 24th april, 2016
wating for oath letter,
please reply with your opinion about Saskatoon/ Saskatchewan based similar cases

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
stargazerlilly said:
I know the dates can be confusing. I was like that too,then my test came and I think I overstudied,coz I don't recall the practice test even being made that way! lol!!

But with my test,there was only 2 dates that I remember that was asked. Most was easy. Just relax,you'll do fine.

If it helps,try what I did. I answered the questions I'm 100% certain of FIRST. I was sure of 16 of them. The 4 last ones,I answered as best as I can....I did 20/20 :D :D which surprised me when my interview came and they told me my score was 20/20.....

Best of luck!!!
Thanks.. :) :)

Hopefully I'll do good.

Michael1423

May 12, 2015
Hey can someone please tell me what ATTP is?
I sent my fingerprints request on december 21, 2016
and there are no updates on my e-cas even when i passed my test.
how can I find out if the citizenship office has received my fingerprints from rcmp??

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Michael1423 said:
Hey can someone please tell me what ATTP is?
I sent my fingerprints request on december 21, 2016
and there are no updates on my e-cas even when i passed my test.
how can I find out if the citizenship office has received my fingerprints from rcmp??
Probably you are asking about ATIP report.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp

Canadian PR, Citizens and others can request information pertaining to their cases with various Federal Agencies, such as CIC, CBSA etc.

You can request ATIP report about your Canadian Citizenship application in processing with CIC. It take 31 days to send you the
ATIP report, there are couple of ways to request the reports. One is absolutely free and for other the agency charges CAN$ 5 Only.

The above URL would give you complete details and how you can request the report.

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
Guys done with my exam!!! Scored 20/20. Any idea how long does it take now for oath ceremony? I am a Toronto applicant

raisins

Jan 23, 2016
DAEMON SALVATORE said:
Guys done with my exam!!! Scored 20/20. Any idea how long does it take now for oath ceremony? I am a Toronto applicant
The interviewer told me the result will be out within 2 months. I took the test on Mar 15th, so hmmm.....

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DAEMON SALVATORE said:
Congratulations!!! Well done!

Didn't your interviewer tell you when to expect your oath invite? I've seen others go as early as 2 weeks.....others upto 4 months. Hopefully yours will be just around the corner. :D :D

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
stargazerlilly said:
Congratulations!!! Well done!

Didn't your interviewer tell you when to expect your oath invite? I've seen others go as early as 2 weeks.....others upto 4 months. Hopefully yours will be just around the corner. :D :D
My interviewer told that it will take anything from 4 to 6 weeks and if I don't receive it then i am suppose to call the call center