+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

zungim

Jun 6, 2015
kool1 said:
Thanks. Please update when your status changes to decision made. I will update too. I am expecting we should have our status change some time this week. My friends had theirs in 3 /4 days.

Also, as per my friends, who had their tests taken few weeks earlier told me that Windsor Judge is currently on vacation so there will be no citizenship ceremony any time soon. He is returning after new year.
Hi, I got DM today on my Ecas.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
dnyfyn said:
NEWS!!! NEWS!!! NEWS!!! NEWS!!!

Got the citizenship oath letter on 12 Jan 2016.

However, the horrific fact is that the letter was never sealed by CIC. I mean they never attempted to seal it. I'm surprised by that irresponsibility.

Now I am paranoid did I get all the pages of the notice. So guys please let me know how many pages the notice is in total and what are those?
Congratulations. Wishing you all the BEST

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Priya selvaraj said:
Finally Got Oath Invitation

Oath on JAN 14th @ 10.30 am

Local Office : Surrey BC

ECas Updated :

We sent you an oath Invitation ...........

Thanks one and all in this forum who have helped me throughout the entire process. Thanks again.

Wishing everyone Good Luck with your Test/Process & Congrats to all Oath TAkers....

Wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a fantastic ,fabulous NEW YEAR 2016 :D :D :D
Congratulations and Happy New year in advance.

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
Priya selvaraj said:
Finally Got Oath Invitation

Oath on JAN 14th @ 10.30 am

Local Office : Surrey BC

ECas Updated :

We sent you an oath Invitation ...........

Thanks one and all in this forum who have helped me throughout the entire process. Thanks again.

Wishing everyone Good Luck with your Test/Process & Congrats to all Oath TAkers....

Wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a fantastic ,fabulous NEW YEAR 2016 :D :D :D
Priya congratulations. finally you are about to complete the process. Great. Take my advance wishes.
Want to ask one question. you have a family application. Did your other family members file also got decision made at the time on 20 th dec when you have seen ecas as decision made.
As in my case i have a decision made on e cas while my son ecas still shows In process. is this normal ? what was your situation.

zungim

Jun 6, 2015
Badshah bhai said:
Priya congratulations. finally you are about to complete the process. Great. Take my advance wishes.
Want to ask one question. you have a family application. Did your other family members file also got decision made at the time on 20 th dec when you have seen ecas as decision made.
As in my case i have a decision made on e cas while my son ecas still shows In process. is this normal ? what was your situation.
Hi, I have the same situation, I got decision made however my son still in process

Priya selvaraj

Jun 10, 2015
Badshah bhai said:
Hi thanks for wishes !
My daughters ( she is 9 yrs old) status is still Inprocess ( but I got oath invitation for her )
Where's for me & my husband it changed to decision Made.

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
Priya selvaraj said:
Hi thanks for wishes !
My daughters ( she is 9 yrs old) status is still Inprocess ( but I got oath invitation for her )
Where's for me & my husband it changed to decision Made.
Thanks priya, now i understand that for family applicants other then adult they don't change the status to decision made. However if principal applicant have decision made the minor is automatically have the same status, but cic don't waste time to change the status for minor.
Thanks for your update Priya. I am waiting for my oath?

kool1

Nov 16, 2011
zungim said:
Hi, I have the same situation, I got decision made however my son still in process
My wife and I have our status changed to decision made. My son's is still in process.

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends, hope everyone is doing great. Logging in here after a while as I was out of country for my wedding. Great to see so many of us have moved to the final step. :)

A quick question. I submitted app on May 4, 2015 and received AOR on June 15th. My file went to process on July 15th. I just logged into eCas and noticed that there has not been any progress on my file. My roommate is keeping track of letters and I have not received any physical mail in my absence.

Can you please suggest what should I do? I am getting very worried as the status is in-process since July 15th till date.

Thanks for your help.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
kool1 said:
My wife and I have our status changed to decision made. My son's is still in process.
I read on other threads, as the minors citizenship is linked with parent, strangely their status on eCas would NOT show as "Decision Made".

However, once the parent's eCas show, "Decision Made" its automatically the dependent file too is approved and Oath invitation will be sent. And the minors are required to attend the Oath with their parents.

Michael1423

May 12, 2015
Applied on June 3, 2015
AOR on August 5, 2015
Citizenship test on October 22, 2015 - passed
Fingerprint request received on december 19, 2015
Fingerprints done on December 21, 2015
hopefully next is oath citizenship.

smile143

Mar 28, 2011
Hello Everyone

I Finally recvd my pink slip today 28 December my journey to Canadian citizenship will be on 2016 Jan 19

Best of Luck to everyone and Happy New Year

My Time lines

Test on Sep 1 2015 at Scarborough town center
Pink Slip on 22 Dec dated on the letter

Yippy

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kool1 said:
Same here. My Ecas status is Decision Made but my son's still In Process.....I don't worry as much coz I asked the VO about what to expect and what happens next. I also saw my son's papers with my files,so I know we're being processed at the same time. :) :)

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smile143 said:
Hello Everyone

I Finally recvd my pink slip today 28 December my journey to Canadian citizenship will be on 2016 Jan 19

Best of Luck to everyone and Happy New Year

My Time lines

Test on Sep 1 2015 at Scarborough town center
Pink Slip on 22 Dec dated on the letter

Yippy

Congratulations!