+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
canrami said:
Hello everyone,

I am wondering why my application is still in process!! I applied for the citizenship from Mississauga on June 10, my application went in process on Sep. 10 and since then it has not changed. Am I the only one whose file is still in-process?
No, you NOT the only one. The speed of your application will depend on the amount of manpower with you VO. You can request for ATIP to have a much direct idea of the update of your application.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
zooroo said:
my application went in process on Sep. 15 in Mississauga
and also still in-process
how can I request for ATIP?
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do Order for the one that is FREE unless you dont mind paying $5.

rajbmanian

Jun 8, 2015
My ecas updated on Friday.

Here is the timeline for my application:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 9, 2015.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 4, 2015.

We started processing your application on August 13, 2015.

We sent you a notice on October 3, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 20, 2015 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on December 10, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on January 12, 2016 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the support

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
DECISION MADE.... on 14th dec 2015 on ecas . but i applied as family with my son who is 17 year is still In process, why his ecas doesn"t say decision made?. any clue ????
waiting for oath. in how many days should i expect the oath as i live in surrey BC, but my test invite was done by Vancouver office.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
rajbmanian said:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 9, 2015.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 4, 2015.

We sent you a notice on October 3, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 20, 2015 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on December 10, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on January 12, 2016 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Congratulations

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
rajbmanian said:

Congrats Raj, Some CIC offices are processing much faster than rest. Please advise your visa office location, that would be helpful.

Its was quite fast and I'm happy for you. Cheers !!!

rajbmanian

Jun 8, 2015
Scarborough office processed my application. Fortunately everything went okay. This forum helped immensely to make sure I dont miss anything in my application package. thanks everyone. i will report back after my ceremony on how it went and any tips that i can share for future oath takers.

happy holidays everyone and best wishes for the new year

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Savak said:
Finally got an update on ecas where it said Decision made.

I wonder what does this mean now for me?
It meant that a decision has been made on your file. Oath might be next year depending on your Visa Office.

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Took my citizenship exams today,got 20/20 :D :D....interview went well too. Now waiting for oath. Immigration officer said 2-4 months....hopefully it will be a shorter wait :D

Thank you all for the help and support...all the insights and timeline sharing made this journey a smooth sailing one :D :D :D

God bless!!

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badshah bhai said:
DECISION MADE.... on 14th dec 2015 on ecas . but i applied as family with my son who is 17 year is still In process, why his ecas doesn"t say decision made?. any clue ????
waiting for oath. in how many days should i expect the oath as i live in surrey BC, but my test invite was done by Vancouver office.
I also have a 17 year old son....so I asked the immigration officer,what about him? She said that all he ( my son) needs to do is show up on my oath taking day to receive his certificate too. Said that he'll receive a letter for oath date same time as I do. :D :D

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
stargazerlilly said:
Took my citizenship exams today,got 20/20 :D :D....interview went well too. Now waiting for oath. Immigration officer said 2-4 months....hopefully it will be a shorter wait :D

Thank you all for the help and support...all the insights and timeline sharing made this journey a smooth sailing one :D :D :D

God bless!!
Congrats !!!, Hopefully you get it within couple of months time. Which is your visa office ? Vancouver & Calgary visa offices are quite fast.

Cheers !!!