+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

jimmydixit

Sep 13, 2015
Hi,

We sent me and my wife application on 8th june for citizenship from toronto and it was received on 10th june my M.KRSZWDA. I sent me and my wife application on different parcel via fedex.
I can see online that my wife application was received and accepted and AOR sent on Aug 8, 2015 and still i haven't received my AOR nor my application returned to me.

I checked my application onlinewith my client id but still it not showing anything. I called 7-8 times to CIC customer care and they said we are now sending AOR for August month applicant.
I said i haven't received AOR nor my application returned to me. CIC agent said if your application is not showing in their syayem and its now 3 months then it it is returned but i did not received any return application.
Don't know what to do now...can you please guide what to do now....they don't know anything about my appliction, they are not even confirming that my application was received even...

is anyone still waiting for AOR for june 1oth applicantion?

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
jimmydixit said:
Hi,

We sent me and my wife application on 8th june for citizenship from toronto and it was received on 10th june my M.KRSZWDA. I sent me and my wife application on different parcel via fedex.
I can see online that my wife application was received and accepted and AOR sent on Aug 8, 2015 and still i haven't received my AOR nor my application returned to me.

I checked my application onlinewith my client id but still it not showing anything. I called 7-8 times to CIC customer care and they said we are now sending AOR for August month applicant.
I said i haven't received AOR nor my application returned to me. CIC agent said if your application is not showing in their syayem and its now 3 months then it it is returned but i did not received any return application.
Don't know what to do now...can you please guide what to do now....they don't know anything about my appliction, they are not even confirming that my application was received even...

is anyone still waiting for AOR for june 1oth applicantion?
Hi,

This is the second time you posting this above message on the forum within a couple of days. Have you checked spam email section? Since you sent your application along with your wife I believe that it would have been looked into. Although AOR delivery varies, once you submit all the necessary info and you form is correctly filled then you shouldn't have any problem.

Call centre agent NO longer provide application status to applicants over the phone so your ONLY option now is just to WAIT. Then maybe towards r the ending of this months you might try emailing / contacting CIC. Call centre won't be able to be of help unless if you happen to meet a super nice agent.

All the BEST.

jimmydixit

Sep 13, 2015
Thanks for your input.

I checked all my spam email everyday but i didn't find anything.
I posted my message again because i noticed that i put my AOR received instead of my wife in previous message that's why corrected again and posted .

Just want to confirm that i sent my and my wife application in different parcel but it was received same time by same person.

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frndz, I didn't get a chance to luk at the stats. Is it normal that it takes very long for Toronto applicants for the status to change to 'In Process'?

mani_01

Aug 15, 2015
hello buddies I want to know how many got inprocess from Toronto . how many got test from june 2105?
thanks & regards
manish

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
mani_01 said:
hello buddies I want to know how many got inprocess from Toronto . how many got test from june 2105?
thanks & regards
manish
Kindly check the google sheet, it does provide you a comprehensive overview of all applicant's statistics.

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mani_01 said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s4ma196-8R88nZaL2H2dUjvSEB5JxDRweicC54RayzE/

Priya selvaraj

Jun 10, 2015
Hi there I tried updating the tracker but again I couldn't do it
Whenever I try to open the sheet in MAC it's not allowing me to do changes
Can anyone plz update me in the tracker

AoR Received: 28th Aug 2015
Inprocess : Sep 4th 2015

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Priya selvaraj said:
Hi there I tried updating the tracker but again I couldn't do it
Whenever I try to open the sheet in MAC it's not allowing me to do changes
Can anyone plz update me in the tracker
1. Your name is not in the tracker at all.
2. What exactly are you trying to change? Don't touch columns or statistics, just your own details.
3. If you don't have an entry at all, just got to the bottom of the list and enter your details in the first "extra for new people" row.

EDIT: Sorry, wrong topic. I thought it was May spread sheet.

Yeah, June tracker is messed up.
Instead entering your details at the bottom, just right-click on the number of one of the data rows and select 'Insert 1 row above'.
Then you will be able to modify the new row.

Actually I just added a few rows at the bottom.

Priya selvaraj

Jun 10, 2015
sjakub said:
1. Your name is not in the tracker at all.
2. What exactly are you trying to change? Don't touch columns or statistics, just your own details.
3. If you don't have an entry at all, just got to the bottom of the list and enter your details in the first "extra for new people" row.

EDIT: Sorry, wrong topic. I thought it was May spread sheet.

Yeah, June tracker is messed up.
Instead entering your details at the bottom, just right-click on the number of one of the data rows and select 'Insert 1 row above'.
Then you will be able to modify the new row.

My details are already in there just wanted to change to Inprocess (blue Colour)

Inprocess since 4thSep 2015

Actually I just added a few rows at the bottom.

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[quote author=Priya selvaraj
My details are already in there just wanted to change to Inprocess (blue Colour)
Inprocess since 4thSep 2015

[/quote]

Changed ur's to blue.

mirki

Jun 12, 2014
App received: June 9
AOR: August 5
In process: September 14.
Toronto.

I am happy that I finally have "In Process".

Let me know if you have any suggestions: I have been outside of Canada for a while now, but I don't think I should be notifying CIC. I will be back on the first week of Oct, and they cannot give a test date that soon...Even though I was absent for most of the summer, it was a work-related absence (for a Canadian institution) and I have ongoing employment ties in Canada. This must be all that matters, right?