+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

malimm0a75

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Folks,
With the recent development on the refugee crisis in Europe, now we heard that USA and Canada are also going to bring refuges from Syria. Harper said yesterday that he have asked CIC to expiate the process and send staff to Middle east to process the cases of 25000 people.

I suspect that after the election this process will start and once it started, the citizenship applications of people who have applied in the last 5 to 6 months would be delayed as the CIC staff will be diverted towards dealing with refugee cases.

do you think this is going to happen and the original cases of citizenship in Canada will go at the same pace and wont be delayed after election?

we are stuck in a very wrong phase of the time in Canada and overall in the world where there is crisis in oil industry. since I work in oil industry so I know how bad it is right now but hope is that it would get better in the very near future (Q1-2016). if this goes on for another 6 months, Calgary will be like a ghost town and Alberta will have to raise taxes to reduce its deficit.

I applied in June and I am still waiting to see my file transferred in the Local office since 21 days. SO I hope with that pace, by December june applicant should get the test? does anyone agree on this?

Thanks

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
malimm0a75 said:
Folks,
With the recent development on the refugee crisis in Europe, now we heard that USA and Canada are also going to bring refuges from Syria. Harper said yesterday that he have asked CIC to expiate the process and send staff to Middle east to process the cases of 25000 people.

I suspect that after the election this process will start and once it started, the citizenship applications of people who have applied in the last 5 to 6 months would be delayed as the CIC staff will be diverted towards dealing with refugee cases.

do you think this is going to happen and the original cases of citizenship in Canada will go at the same pace and wont be delayed after election?

we are stuck in a very wrong phase of the time in Canada and overall in the world where there is crisis in oil industry. since I work in oil industry so I know how bad it is right now but hope is that it would get better in the very near future (Q1-2016). if this goes on for another 6 months, Calgary will be like a ghost town and Alberta will have to raise taxes to reduce its deficit.

I applied in June and I am still waiting to see my file transferred in the Local office since 21 days. SO I hope with that pace, by December june applicant should get the test? does anyone agree on this?

Thanks
Probably you are right, even if the staff is NOT sent to Syria due to security concerns, may be to Turkey to assist the processing.

Another damn excuse for lazy folks at CIC to delay the process. Some of candidates applied way back in 2012 are still waiting to hear and no pleading or begging moving the CIC to act.

CIC indiscriminately sent RQ to most of the candidates, earned 36 months to process and then referred to judges, who seems bent down to granting approval on insane excuses. Last 3 years were total mess at CIC.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
Pleaaaaaaase update the tracker.

My ecas is updated: we started processing your application on September 10.

I am so happy .......have a great day everyone :D

ganeshterala

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th May'11
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made, 22nd Dec'2011
LANDED..........
4th Apr'2012.
My E-cas is now showing In-process from 11th Sep'2015.

Applied 10th june'2015(Mississauga)
AOR 9th Aug'2015.

Please update the tracker.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ganeshterala said:
My E-cas is now showing In-process from 11th Sep'2015.

Applied 10th june'2015(Mississauga)
AOR 9th Aug'2015.

Please update the tracker.
Congratulations. Kindly note that the google sheet is accessible to ALL. You can always update the tracker since it does not have any form of restrictions for now.

fourkey2001

Star Member
Jan 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-12-2013
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 17 2013
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
Dec 2, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Got test invitation for end of the month. Applied June 10th.

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
fourkey2001 said:
congrats

jimmydixit

Sep 13, 2015
Hi,

We sent me and my wife application on 8th june for citizenship from toronto and it was received on 10th june my M.KRSZWDA. I sent me and my wife application on different parcel via fedex.
I can see online that my application was receiced and accepted and AOR sent on Aug 8, 2015 and still i haven't received my AOR nor my application returned to me.

I checked my application onlinewith my client id but still it not showing anything. I called 7-8 times to CIC customer care and they said we are now sending AOR for August month applicant.
I said i haven't received AOR nor my application returned to me. CIC agent said if your application is not showing in their syayem and its now 3 months then it it is returned but i did not received any return application.
Don't know what to do now...can you please guide what to do now....they don't know anything about my appliction, they are not even confirming that your application was received even...

is anyone still waiting for AOR for june 1oth applicantion?

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
fourkey2001 said:
Congrats. You're the first to receive test invitation outside the Greater Vancouver Area in the May and June trackers. ;D

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
fourkey2001 said:
Congratulations. Do you mind sharing some of your ECAS info? Not sure if you are on the google sheet tracker.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Ojeola said:
Congratulations. Do you mind sharing some of your ECAS info? Not sure if you are on the google sheet tracker.
fourkey2001's information is on the tracker.