+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

AHTOXEC

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I received AOR on Jul 30 @ 8PM via email. E-cas activated on Aug 1.
I've updated the spreadsheet.

App was received on Jun 8th.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
AHTOXEC said:
Hi all,

I received AOR on Jul 30 @ 8PM via email. E-cas activated on Aug 1.
I've updated the spreadsheet.

App was received on Jun 8th.
Congratultion on your AOR.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
MiriamT said:
e-CAS may update at any point during the week. Mine has updated multiple times within the same week, including weekends (two of my updates happened on a Saturday).

"How often is the information on the Client Application Status (CAS) service updated?

CAS is updated daily. Please check the application processing times to see how long it will take to process your application."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=307&t=3
If you check what I wrote you will see that I make enhassies on HUGE. I got friends that works in the ICT department so am aware that Tuesday is when all information pertaining to the client is inputted into the system mainframe. However certain updates will be distributed to become active during ver days so as not to overload the system structure.

VanKan

Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you log in to ecas website, it says "The Client Application Status site is updated weekly, usually on Tuesdays."
But my ecas was activated yesterday after getting AOR. However I just can see the PR application not the citizenship.

Mount212

Jul 31, 2015
Hello Friends! Please can someone let me know what to input in ID in e-cas??? Like UCI or any other id? I am eager to know this. Thanks

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Mount212 said:
Hello Friends! Please can someone let me know what to input in ID in e-cas??? Like UCI or any other id? I am eager to know this. Thanks
I always use my UCI (it's the "Client ID Number / Unique Client Identifier" option). I also have used my Application Number, but I don't have it memorized which is why I use my UCI every time. And then, of course, the rest: surname, birthday, country of birth.

Priya selvaraj

Jun 10, 2015
Hi All

I'm still waiting for my AOR. My file reached CIC in 10th June. Is there any possibility for return of applications after close to 2mons.

When I checked May Applucation timeline there are 3 applications returned after close to 2.2months.
This is so Stressful , for new rules I need to wait for another 1.5yrs

Michael1423

May 12, 2015
Hey I applied on June 3rd 2015
and I still havent received anything, not aor or how do i check on the CIC website my Status?

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Michael1423 said:
Hey I applied on June 3rd 2015
and I still havent received anything, not aor or how do i check on the CIC website my Status?
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

shhxf2013

Jun 3, 2015
;D ;D ;D
what a good morning! Found the AOR in my e-mailbox arrived at 8:07am.

have updated on the excel sheet already.

best of luck to us all!

bananaman

Jan 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR received 6:45am PT this morning... so relieved the application was complete and I didn't have to wait 18 months before I could apply. :D Spreadsheet already updated.

Congrats to all of you who have received AOR and good luck to those still waiting!

Michael1423

May 12, 2015
How do you know if they have received your application?
do they send email about that or u use post tracker?
applied june 3rd 2015

Rock2015

Jun 16, 2015
I didn't receive AOR by email, however i found on my ecas that my application was received on June 3rd and they sent me an acknowledgment of receiving my application on July 24th.
I didn't receive a mail or email (although I checked that my email was written correctly and included on the application). Any clue guys?? Should I worry or the ecas status is more important??

zungim

Jun 6, 2015
When i access my Ecas, i see my completed wife's sponsorship application i submitted years ago? Is this normal? i don't even see my Immigration application, i only see her name although it is my UCI