+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

Michael1423

May 12, 2015
Got my aor received today by email :D
Applied June 3rd 2015,
AOR received august 5, 2015

anyone know a good website to study for the Citizenship test?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Congratulations to everyone who have got their AOR:

Here is the link for the Discover Canada guide:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/discover/

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Michael1423 said:
Got my aor received today by email :D
Applied June 3rd 2015,
AOR received august 5, 2015

anyone know a good website to study for the Citizenship test?
Congrats

Savak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Me and Mom received our AOR's via email today August 5th, 2015. We both applied on June 5th, 2015. In fact she feared she made an error on her original application which she sent on June 5th, 2015 and to be on the safe side she sent another application which unfortunately reached the CIC on June 11th, 2015 and they even returned the second application to her. Because they have sent her the AOR for the original application she submitted on June 5th, 2015 we feel she is safe now.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Congratulations to everyone with AOR. It absolutely great to know that till date we have not had ANY applicants whose application has been returned. Please don't forget to update the "google sheet" as this will give us the real timeline to the speed in which applications are being proceeded. Updating the sheet is simple and easy.

ECAS won't be active until about 1 week Max. It will also take about 1 month in most cases to go "In Process". Hopefully, the above information will help some people who will like to know what the next few stages might be.

All the BEST to everyone.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
There is a Vancouverite family in process already.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Ojeola said:
Congratulations to everyone with AOR. It absolutely great to know that till date we have not had ANY applicants whose application has been returned.
VickyG had the application returned. Language evidence was missing.

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Ojeola for info!
I received AOR today and updated the google sheet. I made a request to change my address and also ordered a printed copy of Discover Canada because I cannot read computer screen for a long time. Of course listening is another option.
Hope they will start to send test date for June applicants from next month.

Ojeola said:
Congratulations to everyone with AOR. It absolutely great to know that till date we have not had ANY applicants whose application has been returned. Please don't forget to update the "google sheet" as this will give us the real timeline to the speed in which applications are being proceeded. Updating the sheet is simple and easy.

ECAS won't be active until about 1 week Max. It will also take about 1 month in most cases to go "In Process". Hopefully, the above information will help some people who will like to know what the next few stages might be.

All the BEST to everyone.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
MiriamT said:
VickyG had the application returned. Language evidence was missing.
Oh alright. Thanks for the update. I guess the google sheet was not uploaded to reflect that.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Nuwa said:
Thanks Ojeola for info!
I received AOR today and updated the google sheet. I made a request to change my address and also ordered a printed copy of Discover Canada because I cannot read computer screen for a long time. Of course listening is another option.
Hope they will start to send test date for June applicants from next month.
Test Invite from next month? Yeah, i absolutely believe that by FAITH. Above all it great to know that most of the applications are progressing really well.

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all those who received the AOR today/yesterday. It's a good sign.
I'm starting to get little worried, as my application was received by CIC on 03 Jun.
I'm hoping that the AOR will come in a next few days.
For all those who received it recently, what's your ecas showing before the change in status?
Are you guys noticing your PR application status (as 'Completed') in there? I've been seeing that for past 3 weeks or so.
Hopefully I'm not alone! :)

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Processing must become supper fast soon because very few people are applying after June 10. But, only 8 (out of 96) of April applicants have asked to come for the test.
It seems that after AOR, things don't happen in a chronological order. I mean some June applicants could be invited for the test before majority of April applicants. Test invitation depends on individual cases, so I think there is a good chance of some lucky June applicants getting test invitation next month :)

Ojeola said:
Test Invite from next month? Yeah, i absolutely believe that by FAITH. Above all it great to know that most of the applications are progressing really well.

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm 99.99% sure that you will get AOR this week.

Now you should check ecas for citizenship. PR one is different.

I got AOR today, but my ecas is not active yet. As Ojeola mentioned "ECAS won't be active until about 1 week Max form AOR date".

CanCanCit said:
Congrats to all those who received the AOR today/yesterday. It's a good sign.
I'm starting to get little worried, as my application was received by CIC on 03 Jun.
I'm hoping that the AOR will come in a next few days.
For all those who received it recently, what's your ecas showing before the change in status?
Are you guys noticing your PR application status (as 'Completed') in there? I've been seeing that for past 3 weeks or so.
Hopefully I'm not alone! :)