+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
FINALLY !!, Package has-been delivered to CPC, Sydney. Package was received and sign for by MIKE according to the confirmation status for the signature. Now to the wait for AOR.

All the BEST to everyone !

shhxf2013

Jun 3, 2015
my package was sent May 31, delivered just now (June 3)
physical residence 1099 days
single application

Quebec resident applying from Saskatoon.

hope everything go well.

Good luck everybody!

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
shhxf2013 said:
my package was sent May 31, delivered just now (June 3)
physical residence 1099 days
single application

Quebec resident applying from Saskatoon.

hope everything go well.

Good luck everybody!
Kindly add your timeline to the "google sheets".

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy to join you guys. I just sent my application by Purolator from Montreal.

seth2015

Jun 3, 2015
Hello All,

I am new to this forum. I got my PR in March 2013, but due to absence from country I will be eligible to apply for citizenship on 24th June 2015.
Hoping the new changes are not made until then, how many additional days should I wait before sending the application. ( I mean just to be safe, if I made a mistake in calculating the days of absence).

Thanks

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
seth2015 said:
Hello All,

I am new to this forum. I got my PR in March 2013, but due to absence from country I will be eligible to apply for citizenship on 24th June 2015.
Hoping the new changes are not made until then, how many additional days should I wait before sending the application. ( I mean just to be safe, if I made a mistake in calculating the days of absence).

Thanks
Welcome to the forum :)

You can give buffer or 1-2 weeks however, considering the fact about 4/6 rule coming into picture, you may decide if you want to submit after 1096 days or after giving some buffer of additional 1-2 weeks.

seth2015

Jun 3, 2015
thecoolguysam said:
Welcome to the forum :)

You can give buffer or 1-2 weeks however, considering the fact about 4/6 rule coming into picture, you may decide if you want to submit after 1096 days or after giving some buffer of additional 1-2 weeks.
Thanks .. May be by then CIC will announce the official date for the new rule to take affect.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Just a reminder that the "June 2015 Citizenship Applicants Data Timeline" means that it is for June 2015 applicants to put their information in there. I have seen a May applicant add his/her dates in there instead of the one for May (it has been removed now).

Someone whose application was received in May is a May applicant (unless the application is incomplete and returned; dates are counted from when they receive a complete application), not June. And that wasn't the case.

Thanks, everyone. :)

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
seth2015 said:
Hello All,

Thanks
If you absolutely sure of the days for your trips then I will advise that you apply once you meet all the criterias. Start getting all your neecesary documents together now. June 24th is just about 2 weeks time. All the best.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
MiriamT said:
Just a reminder that the "June 2015 Citizenship Applicants Data Timeline" means that it is for June 2015 applicants to put their information in there. I have seen a May applicant add his/her dates in there instead of the one for May (it has been removed now).

Someone whose application was received in May is a May applicant (unless the application is incomplete and returned; dates are counted from when they receive a complete application), not June. And that wasn't the case.

Thanks, everyone. :)
+1

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
FINALLY !!, Package has-been delivered to CPC, Sydney. Package was received and sign for by MIKE according to the confirmation status for the signature. Now to the wait for AOR.

All the BEST to everyone !
Congratulations and good luck! :)
Mine will reach tomorrow.

ma.vaneandrade

Aug 16, 2012
Need help!

Hi! Im new to this forum, Please help me... Im planning to apply for my citizenship nxt week before they implement the c24 bill. But my passport is currently in process for renewal and name change (due to marriage). Is it going to affect my application in the future? And I wish to change my last name as well on my application but all I can give them is a copy of our marriage certificate as a proof of my name change... If only I have my passport now but it's gonna be ready not until july 28. It's a bit complicated.. Hope it wont affect my application. :(