+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Grazi

Feb 22, 2020
Hey guys,
do you know how many days does it take for you to het your pr card if you submitted your photo through pr portal?

Harji86

Oct 6, 2021
Please Help :)
It’s been almost 2 months i got portal email and Ecopr , my wife got her PR card 20 days later but no PR card for me!!

(( portal says in review for both Of us / ircc says approved for her , submitted for me))

What should i do ? Webform or call ?
Same here bro I received my wife PR card after 10 days but i am waiting for mine from more than a month nw

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Anybody here from first week of June 2021? I got eCoPR 8th June, Etobicoke. I contacted IRCC and they said it went under production 21 Sep. It's been two weeks to that and no GU or updates. Anybody went through same?

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Anybody here from first week of June 2021? I got eCoPR 8th June, Etobicoke. I contacted IRCC and they said it went under production 21 Sep. It's been two weeks to that and no GU or updates. Anybody went through same?
Wow that is crazy. How did you contact IRCC? phone or email? could you share the email?
I hope it doesn't take that long, December is around the corner and most people want to travel for the holidays!

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Wow that is crazy. How did you contact IRCC? phone or email? could you share the email?
I hope it doesn't take that long, December is around the corner and most people want to travel for the holidays!
I called them on the number and the agent was nice enough to check.

Empero993

Apr 8, 2021
I called them on the number and the agent was nice enough to check.
Could you please advise what choices did you choose from the list of options when you called them. I tried to enter my application number and I tried also without giving application number and in both cases the answer that they are unable to take my call and thanks for my understanding! I have been trying to call them since July and can't reach out to them. The photos were delivered on April 22nd and nothing since then.

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Could you please advise what choices did you choose from the list of options when you called them. I tried to enter my application number and I tried also without giving application number and in both cases the answer that they are unable to take my call and thanks for my understanding! I have been trying to call them since July and can't reach out to them. The photos were delivered on April 22nd and nothing since then.
It was 2,3,3,0