+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Oh I see I am in good company. I sent my photos for PR card in early March, to Montreal, and we still have not received anything.
Yes, I got my PR card today. I mailed the photos in on March 4th, so I bet yours will come in the next 2 months.
hi i have question i am not bale to link my pr card so when i called to IRcc they said in process. I just need to know your application was showing in process until you received them via mail?

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
The journey has been completed today ! PR Card Received.

Photos sent end of March to Ottawa office. All other details in signature (if you are browsing on phone or without logged in, you can click on my name profile and see the signature if you want.)

All the best everyone, hope you get your cards soon. <3

Empero993

Apr 8, 2021
The journey has been completed today ! PR Card Received.

Photos sent end of March to Ottawa office. All other details in signature (if you are browsing on phone or without logged in, you can click on my name profile and see the signature if you want.)

All the best everyone, hope you get your cards soon. <3
Congratulation. I sent my photos to Ottawa office on April 21st. Linked my application and nothing yet. Tried to call them but they don’t accept calls. Sent 2 webforms and they replied with generic answers that they are busy. I hope this month I get something

Reactions: yay_321

kbarreto

Dec 27, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09-12-2019
I am in Canada. My wife and I got the CoPR on November 24, 2020 and sent our photos the very next day. My wife got the PR card last month but I have not received it yet. Its been 9 months. I cannot link my application. I called them and raised webform request multiple times, but always got the generic reply "we have received all your documents. The delay could be because of covid". The temporary letter which they gave me during CoPR is valid only for 1 year. I don't know what to do. Please advise. My wife has received the PR card. Its strange because I sent the photos of both me and my wife together.
I AM IN THE SAME BOAT, BRO! I hate this situation! It's a fucking card!

Khe

Jul 29, 2021
Hi everyone,
I finally received my PR card today!!
Here’s my timeline.
COPR received: January 21st
Photos received by Ottawa office: the week of February 15th (mailed without a tracking number)
2 ghost updates: June 2nd and 13th
They told me by email on July 5th that “all the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment”
Second set of pictures sent with tracking number (I was wondering if they had not received my pictures or if they had been lost): July 30th
Second set of pictures received: August 5th
My MP got a very vague message from IRCC saying that my application was still being processed: August 6th
Ghost update: September 1st
Application approved and PR card mailed: September 8th
Automatic email received by IRCC to inform me of my application update: September 9th
PR card received with the picture sent in February (I mailed 2 pictures every time): today
This thread has been so helpful to me while I was waiting for this card for the past 7 months. Thank you and good luck to all of you!!

Last edited:

Brady_Bryant

Nov 6, 2020
Which part or which section. I dont think i ever recognize it. Please advise.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.