+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

skye

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Oh I see I am in good company. I sent my photos for PR card in early March, to Montreal, and we still have not received anything.

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
hello friends i just spoke with IRCC agent.she said nothing is missing in your end.Nothing to do. Not able to link my application .i decided to send photos again but she said just wait for another month.its already been 4 months .people are receiving PR card less then a month .

skye

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
We just got our PR cards!!! The expiration date is August 7th, so I am guessing that is when they were printed and then mailed out not too long afterwards.

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
We just got our PR cards!!! The expiration date is August 7th, so I am guessing that is when they were printed and then mailed out not too long afterwards.
i had sent my photos on april 29th to Montreal visa office. I had got pr same as you.no update yet. Called to IRcc they said its processing but cant do much that is it. have you received PR card today ?

Reactions: skye

skye

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
i had sent my photos on april 29th to Montreal visa office. I had got pr same as you.no update yet. Called to IRcc they said its processing but cant do much that is it. have you received PR card today ?
Yes, I got my PR card today. I mailed the photos in on March 4th, so I bet yours will come in the next 2 months.

rockstar210

Aug 14, 2020
NB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello guys,

PR card update:
Type:
Inland (AIPP)
CoPR: Mar 10, 2021
Documents sent: Mar 14, 2021
Office: Montreal
Ghost Update: Application Updated (Aug 9, 2021)
Application status: Approved (Today) :)
We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

Hope this helps free some stress for those waiting for a long time.

laisocanada

Aug 20, 2021
Dear Fellows,
I applied for PR cards in Mid June for myself and family after we received COPRs. I got mine and my wife's PR cards approved and delivered after 40 days, however PR cards of my children are still not processed. I have linked PR card application to GC key account and it shows their status as "submitted". Didn't have luck with calling IRCC and speaking to an agent. Just asking if someone else is in the same boat?

It's the same for me. We sent the photos using the Portal mid June. My husband received his PR card mid of July, and I didn't receive mine yet. I call the customer service and they never pick up the phone. They don't even give the opportunity to stay in the line and wait for someone, they say "unfortunately we are busy and cannot take your call".....

Reactions: Leotwin

immbr9999

Feb 17, 2020
PR card update:

Received card last friday 20-Ago, but photo is still peding review on Portal (even today).
CoPR: 10th Jul

Wondering if the system take some time to update.
Never received GU or any message card was mailed.

rockstar210

Aug 14, 2020
NB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Guys,

How many days did it take to receive the PR card from the date of PR card approval? Does the mail really takes 6 weeks? Thank you.

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hey guys
I received my PR CARD today.
It was very fast. I sent my photo to Montreal office on july 21 and got the card today