+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Maher94m

Dec 25, 2018
I am in Canada. My wife and I got the CoPR on November 24, 2020 and sent our photos the very next day. My wife got the PR card last month but I have not received it yet. Its been 9 months. I cannot link my application. I called them and raised webform request multiple times, but always got the generic reply "we have received all your documents. The delay could be because of covid". The temporary letter which they gave me during CoPR is valid only for 1 year. I don't know what to do. Please advise. My wife has received the PR card. Its strange because I sent the photos of both me and my wife together.
I'm in a similar situation to yours. I really do not know what should I do. I will make sure to come back to this reply and update you whenever I get an update.

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Hello All:

Anyone recently received their PR Card from Windsor, ON office? I sent my photos on July 07, 2021, received at Windsor, ON IRCC on July 12,2021 able to link application successfully on July 15, 2021. I received a ghost update in my account on July 26, 2021. What does that mean? Please confirm your timeline if someone received PR Card from Windsor, ON.

gaillimh_abú

Dec 9, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-06-2020
Has anybody with a work permit tried using that for the airline & then shown the border agent the COPR letter on arrival? Border agents will accept COPR at land borders so it seems like the only need for PR card is to convince the airline to let you board.

Reactions: skye

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Has anybody with a work permit tried using that for the airline & then shown the border agent the COPR letter on arrival? Border agents will accept COPR at land borders so it seems like the only need for PR card is to convince the airline to let you board.
I was thinking the same… I think the case is as u said, it’s ok, but risky

Reactions: gaillimh_abú

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
Hey, I called CIC today to get an update on my PR card after I received ghost update last week.
The agent said everything is in order and the card is in production.
He said its a good sign. Just keep an eye on your mails.
Any idea how long will it take now?
Copr: 14th july, 2021
Issue office: Calgary IRCC

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
CoPR July 6, 2021. Photos reached to IRCC Windsor, ON on July 12, 2021. Got a GU on July 26, 2021. Update in account received today (Aug 10, 2021) that PR Card has been Mailed to you & will reach within 6 weeks. Any idea how long does it take once they mail the card?

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
i am in Canada Montreal. I have sent my picture on April 29th.no update yet.i have sent webforms,called to ircc and reached out to MP .i have not go any useful answer. I am not even able to link my application .one of my friend she had sent pictures in Montreal visa office she had received her PR card right after one month .any suggestion should i send pictures again or create online portal would it be helpful

Beibh1004

Apr 8, 2021
Your ETA gets cancelled when you get PR so I don’t think this would work.

Reactions: gaillimh_abú

Empero993

Apr 8, 2021
Anyone getting PR card through the portal? I see only those mailing photos are getting their application processed.
I mailed my photos in April 23 and still haven’t received the card. My COPR has expired already. I’ve just linked the pr card application to my online account and seems like they haven’t yet started processing it. I am worried if they haven’t received the mail I sent!