+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Sunny92

May 7, 2020
Hello everyone, I have tried multiple times to link my PR card application to my cic account. Every single time, it shows they have no records of my application. I have also filled out the technical web form enquiry. CIC emailed me back saying all information I have entered is correct. I still cannot find my application which I can link. I received my CoPR on January 19, 2021. I submittd my photos to the etobicoke office on January 21, 2021. I have no idea whats going on! Can somebody please help me out. CIC is useless at this point. They have provided me with no help!! Pathetic way of working specially Etobicoke office.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hello everyone, I have tried multiple times to link my PR card application to my cic account. Every single time, it shows they have no records of my application. I have also filled out the technical web form enquiry. CIC emailed me back saying all information I have entered is correct. I still cannot find my application which I can link. I received my CoPR on January 19, 2021. I submittd my photos to the etobicoke office on January 21, 2021. I have no idea whats going on! Can somebody please help me out. CIC is useless at this point. They have provided me with no help!! Pathetic way of working specially Etobicoke office.
Place of birth , if from india then don't know if they only entered city name or did they also enter state name in records
And even one capital letter can lead to application not being linked
Space between anything
Literally all info has to be copy paste for pr card application
For pr application and ecas little bit flaw works but not for pr card

Reactions: Sunny92

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
See your GCMS notes if you ordered any
Copy paste info from gcms as it is

Reactions: Sunny92

Sunny92

May 7, 2020
Place of birth , if from india then don't know if they only entered city name or did they also enter state name in records
And even one capital letter can lead to application not being linked
Space between anything
Literally all info has to be copy paste for pr card application
For pr application and ecas little bit flaw works but not for pr card
Thanks a lot. My application is now linked!! I hope I will get any updates soon. Its now more than 4 months that I submitted photos. Thanks again.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
How long do we have to wait : (
Sent photos to Ottawa end of Mach still waiting. No Updates.

First the endless wait for PR processing now this. Yes, this wait is not as painful/uncertain as the other one, but still, I want to make travel plans....

Does anyone by any chance have any information (from any source) about how long Ottawa is taking to issue PR cards and when was the last they issued one. I'll be really thankful. Any information would help. Just want some hope right now.

Reactions: csyal and Didi01

Sevi143

Oct 20, 2020
Even my case is same almost like yours. I got my COPR on JAN 30 2021 , submitted my photos on FEB 1st 2021 to the ETOBICOKE OFFICE they received on FEB 4 2021 . Still no update just waiting

VisIps1986

Jan 3, 2021
Hello, We (me, spouse & 3 year old kid) received my CoPR via CEC route and IRCC asked us to send a photo along with the copy of CoPR document to apply for PR card as I am already in Canada. I did it for myself and wife, however I am facing difficulties with clicking photo (as per the specification) of my 3 year old kid, he doesn't let anyone click his photo, we had several failed attempts :( Wanted to check if somebody has been into this kind of situation or any idea how to deal with this. I have plans to travel outside Canada once the Covid situation improves and I understand without PR card it would be difficult for my son, so little worried. Also, this CoPR document is valid only for a year.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Sunny92

May 7, 2020
Even my case is same almost like yours. I got my COPR on JAN 30 2021 , submitted my photos on FEB 1st 2021 to the ETOBICOKE OFFICE they received on FEB 4 2021 . Still no update just waiting
this is beyond crazy!! what they are doing in Etobicoke only God knows!