+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
I'm an inland CEC EE candidate and I got approval with COPR 3 weeks back.
Posted the needed documents with photos to the Vancouver PR card office. Last week received cards for my spouse (primary applicant) and kid alone. I haven't got mine.

Anybody faced a similar issue? Will it be possible for me to ask someone for this?

Can someone please help?
I had the same situation but got approved after two days. So you will get soon don't worry

Reactions: reenu85

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
My COPR date was March 9 and I sent the photo on 10th to Kitchener office. Shows delivered on 16th. Its been 2 months now. I haven’t heard anything. I am in doubt if they have received it or not because other people who sent photo after me have received their cards. Should I resend my photo or what? I have tried to send the webform as well, no response!
You can call them for details. If Canada post shows that it's delivered then don't worry it's just taking time.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi Vinami,

Please advise how did u link your 1st pr application?As IRCC requested me to submit my Copr and photos to Etobicoke office.I did a silly mistake by logging in to my cic account and I clicked onto online application and after that filled in my details and the system managed to link me .I think I did something incorrectly.
Hello, this is what I did:
1. Login to CIC account.
2. Click on “Link an existing application to this account”. Click on “Link application to this account”
3. Select category as PR Card
4. Select UCI and Family name (I typed my Family name all in capital)
5. Fill in the details as asked
6. Provide the date you became a PR, i.e. landed immigrant, see your COPR of the date.
7. Click on search
8. Select and submit.

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hello, this is what I did:
1. Login to CIC account.
2. Click on “Link an existing application to this account”. Click on “Link application to this account”
3. Select category as PR Card
4. Select UCI and Family name (I typed my Family name all in capital)
5. Fill in the details as asked
6. Provide the date you became a PR, i.e. landed immigrant, see your COPR of the date.
7. Click on search
8. Select and submit.
Thanks for your reply but I am inland applicant so I did as above and put the date of landing as the date given in my Copr letter.will that do?

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I had the same situation but got approved after two days. So you will get soon don't worry
I sent in my PR card docs and photos in Jan. Still no PR card. Anyone know how to track PR card?