+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

reenu85

Jul 17, 2020
I'm an inland CEC EE candidate and I got approval with COPR 3 weeks back.
Posted the needed documents with photos to the Vancouver PR card office. Last week received cards for my spouse (primary applicant) and kid alone. I haven't got mine.

Anybody faced a similar issue? Will it be possible for me to ask someone for this?

Can someone please help?

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi, for people who already got their pr card approved, if you call IRCC and go through the options till you get to the point where you hear the status of your apllication, would u please let me know what the status say?? I can’t link my application for unkown reason(tried every trick and suggestions but no luck), so the only way to check the status is by calling and see what the automatic system say when read status...

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
I know and thats exactly what i did..Iam at the point where remembering every single line/letter/symbol or number on my passport. No luck. And when I call IRCC they tell me that first pr card application cannot be linked, its only available for people who are renewing theirs.
That's not true. I was able to link my first PR card application.

Reactions: Johan Rodrigo

Ninadhillon

Oct 12, 2016
My COPR date was March 9 and I sent the photo on 10th to Kitchener office. Shows delivered on 16th. Its been 2 months now. I haven’t heard anything. I am in doubt if they have received it or not because other people who sent photo after me have received their cards. Should I resend my photo or what? I have tried to send the webform as well, no response!