+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Hi I just sent my COPR letter and photo to the Etobicoke office. What is the wait time for the Etobicoke office? Could anyone please let me know? Also apart from my Canada post tracking number, any other way to track the progress of the PR card?

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Hi I just sent my COPR letter and photo to the Etobicoke office. What is the wait time for the Etobicoke office? Could anyone please let me know? Also apart from my Canada post tracking number, any other way to track the progress of the PR card?
Apparently Etobicoke is the slowest of all VOs in processing PR card applications. People who've sent their photos in early to mid November are now receiving updates.
To track PR card application, you have to link it online in your CIC account. Usually people receive ghost updates when the PR card is sent to print queue/production.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Apparently Etobicoke is the slowest of all VOs in processing PR card applications. People who've sent their photos in early to mid November are now receiving updates.
To track PR card application, you have to link it online in your CIC account. Usually people receive ghost updates when the PR card is sent to print queue/production.
Wow didn't know that. Is there a specific Etobicoke thread?

Also, is it possible for Etobicoke to re-route based on workload? Im assuming mine went to Etobicoke because im in toronto

Phani038

May 27, 2019
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you." - this is the status displaying for me. Submitted on 12th February for Montreal office.

Ninadhillon

Oct 12, 2016
Ohh I thought they are fast.. looking at other people's application.

Have you called them or ircc customer care about status or if they have received or open your application?
No i haven’t yet. I called IRCC. The advisor said she is unable to see anything on my application. I am thinking to call them back.