+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

sunny_1994

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
I sent in first week of jan.but no updates..I think they sent your card for printing..so you saw a gu...I read in other thread like you saw gu then your card is in print..please update here.when you receive.
Sent a web form. I will update if any good news

Reactions: Fadros

d13

Jun 9, 2020
But I think when processing time expired then we send them webform otherwise they don't reply.if our application is under processing time..now processing time of pr card is 125 days so.i Don't know what to do??

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Sent a web form. I will update if any good news
But I think when processing time expired then we send them webform otherwise they don't reply.if our application is under processing time..now processing time of pr card is 125 days so.i Don't know what to do??

POLEPALLE1704

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Hi,
We received CoPR on Mar 11 and waiting for our PR Cards. Do we still need to get our Passports stamped? If so, what is the process?
Thanks in Advance...
nopes.. no passport stamping would be done for inland candidates. just carry your PR card along with your passport while travelling

jhbrar

Mar 19, 2021
Finally, i am able to link my pr card application to my account.
i am the main applicant & i added my spouse in thisapplication. I amseeing his application shows approved but mine was still showing submitted.Does anyone have experience with this situation?

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
i am the main applicant & i added my spouse in thisapplication. I amseeing his application shows approved but mine was still showing submitted.Does anyone have experience with this situation?
hey, how did you add spouse in the pr card application?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Congratulations, when did you submit photos? Same envelope or different envelopes?

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
On the same boat as you are. Got my COPR October 2020 and PR card was mailed out December 2020. Never received my card after that so i faxed my solemn declaration January 2021. After a month i called ircc and they said they never got that. They also said there wont be any update for me if they got the form. I mailed them the solemn form this time. Until now im just waiting...
Got ghost Update on the PR card application , maybe they received the solemn declaration!

Reactions: rtidal6