+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

d13

Jun 9, 2020
So - I finally received my Pr card today!

eCoPR : Jun 10 ,2020
Visa office: Ottawa
Photos received by the office: Feb 23, 2021 (the office didn't receive the first envelope I sent back in July 2020 )
GU 1:Mar 4, 2021 (sent it to production)
GU2:Mar 11, 2021 (application approved and mailed )
Received the card : Mar 16, 2021
Ohh wow congrats

d13

Jun 9, 2020
So - I finally received my Pr card today!

eCoPR : Jun 10 ,2020
Visa office: Ottawa
Photos received by the office: Feb 23, 2021 (the office didn't receive the first envelope I sent back in July 2020 )
GU 1:Mar 4, 2021 (sent it to production)
GU2:Mar 11, 2021 (application approved and mailed )
Received the card : Mar 16, 2021
I am waiting for mine. no updates from Etobicoke office

grewal love

Jul 8, 2013
Hi Guys,
It has been over a month since my photos were delivered, but I am still not able to link my account.
What # should I call for updates ? Is it 1-888-242-2100. If yes, what option to get there? Is it the same we used for PR application?
Use Place of birth on passport as city of birth (the whole thing : city, xxxx) when linking the application. Try this and let us know.

iammoe

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hey guys,
Quick question:
I sent my photos and documents to Etobicoke office and they received (as per canadapost tracking) on Feb 1st.
Till now no updates, i sent 2-3 web forms but they are saying the photos are not yet in their system,

I am travelling in mid of may 2021. I was wondering can i send my photos to another office such as Hamilton/Sydney/Vancouver., or is it better if i re-send photos to Etobicoke with urgent processing mentioned on it.

Thank you

navdeep300

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys!

Anyone sent their photo/first PR card application to Ottawa recently?
Looking to see what timeline to expect with Ottawa PR card processing.
How soon should we expect to see some updates on the linked application online?

13-Mar-2021 - CoPR
15-Mar-2021 - Photo mailed

Thank you! Cheers
I sent my photos to Ottawa office on 2nd Feb, but haven't received any news yet.

Reactions: bradh928

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
GOOD NEWS!

My pr card finally mailed to me! Montreal office but. I am not sure if its coming from montreal or nova scotia since i sent my photos and documents to both of them. When i receive it in 3 to 5 days ill update here with details and timeline! Thanks guys!
That's great! When did you mail the pics to both offices? Can you please share your full timeline?

Sep 19, 2016
Copr - 6th Jan 2021
Docs submitted - 20th Jan 2021
IRCC EDMONTON

Hello guys I have a question I want to change my address for deliver of pr card. How to change the address. Because I’m moving to Ontario. Any leads please help.

thanks.

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
I sent photos on 3 feb and was delivered on 5 Feb through Canadpost. It says delivered to building manager or conceirage.
You have any updates on your card??

I sent through Canada Express Post. It says delivered to building manager or conceirage same a yours.. I can't link my application too..

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Can anyone help me on the same.. Can we only link the application when its received or before.. I don't know when my application/status updated as its been through the agent. The date I only have is the one when the copr document is issued. Can I still treat the date in the cops document as the day I received PR?

Gs0001

Feb 10, 2019
Can anyone help me on the same.. Can we only link the application when its received or before.. I don't know when my application/status updated as its been through the agent. The date I only have is the one when the copr document is issued. Can I still treat the date in the cops document as the day I received PR?
Yes, you can link it before your application for PR card is received.
You use the date mentioned on your COPR to link it.
Hope that helps.

bradh928

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
I was able to link mine on the same day I received my CoPR.
Your answers to the rest of the questions during linking need to match what is in the system (what you declared in your PR/previous application(s).)
In my case, linking failed during my first attempt because there are two acceptable spellings for my birthplace.
When I used the most common one, I got a "no match based on the inputs your provided" response.
When I used the one I actually used in my PR application, it says "there is an application matching your inputs", then I select next, and was able to successfully link my application.

The answers to the linking questions have to literally match the answers you provided before. The same thing happened when I recently tried to link my student visa application from 2014. Some of the supporting questions I got recently were "When did the program start?" and "When did the program end?". If I input dates that don't match those that I declared in the application from seven years ago, I am unable to link it to my online account.

Hopefully this helps. Check your answers to the supporting questions. Good luck!