+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

navdeep300

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
My card was approved and mailed on February 1st,2021 and I still haven't received it yet in the mail. It said on myIRcc account that it migbt take 6weeks to arrive, if not I have to send the solemn declaration form
Hi, Where did you sent the pictures to and when?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Got my PR card yesterday from CPC-Sydney.

uploaded photos in PR confirmation portal 1st week of January.
Got COPR from Etobicoke - 11 Feb

• Love
Reactions: manisingh2301

Tony876

Jan 25, 2021
Got my PR card yesterday from CPC-Sydney.

uploaded photos in PR confirmation portal 1st week of January.
Got COPR from Etobicoke - 11 Feb
Hey man congrats on your PR. Sorry to bother you, what is PR confirmation portal? I had to send my photos and CoPR to IRCC. Is it the new process? Thank you

DavidRebollo

Mar 10, 2021
Hey man congrats on your PR. Sorry to bother you, what is PR confirmation portal? I had to send my photos and CoPR to IRCC. Is it the new process? Thank you
I just have a quick question. After recieving CoPR for Inland applications. How in-person landing will be done due to COVID? Thank you in Advance

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
It’s a new process launched back in November. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

IRCC randomly selects which applicants go through the portal. It’s a series of convoluted steps:
1) primary applicant (PA) is contacted by IRCC asking for UCI, last entry date to Canada, email etc.
2) PA receives temporary login credentials to the PR confirmation portal where they need to upload photo and address, and confirm that they are in Canada
3) once Canadian address is confirmed by IRCC, PA receives the COPR
4) wait for PR card.

For me, it took two whole months to get through everything, with a month of waiting time between upload, COPR and PR card

So far, a handful of applicants under Calgary and Etobicoke VO have been reporting going through this portal.

Reactions: Tony876

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I just have a quick question. After recieving CoPR for Inland applications. How in-person landing will be done due to COVID? Thank you in Advance
No in person landing. Once you get your COPR, you’re considered a “landed” immigrant. Next step is to apply for PR card.

Tony876

Jan 25, 2021
It’s a new process launched back in November. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

IRCC randomly selects which applicants go through the portal. It’s a series of convoluted steps:
1) primary applicant (PA) is contacted by IRCC asking for UCI, last entry date to Canada, email etc.
2) PA receives temporary login credentials to the PR confirmation portal where they need to upload photo and address, and confirm that they are in Canada
3) once Canadian address is confirmed by IRCC, PA receives the COPR
4) wait for PR card.

For me, it took two whole months to get through everything, with a month of waiting time between upload, COPR and PR card

So far, a handful of applicants under Calgary and Etobicoke VO have been reporting going through this portal.
Great thank you. I’m in Winnipeg and it looks like we still doing old fashioned way lol

solarnan

Nov 17, 2020
COPR - 3 Feb 2021
Photos sent to IRCC office by Canada post - 3 Feb 2021
Photos received by IRCC office - 05 Feb 2021
PR card Printed and mailed - 09 Mar 2021
Visa office: Vancouver
Do you have dependents? Have all your PR cards been mailed out?