+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Did anyone get their PR card from Etobicoke office recently? My photos were delivered on December 1st and still waiting, no updates whatsoever.
Same I am waiting I sent them in Jan first week but no update..and I think no one received from them..I don't know how much it take time..I want to travel and waiting for it.

Tanker

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys! I have sent my photos to the Etobicoke office in January.
In my situation, what are the ways to enter Canada? If I have work visa until end of the year, can I use this as a document of entrance, or I will have to apply for travel card?

KadirAyubi

Oct 9, 2019
Did anyone get their PR card from Etobicoke office recently? My photos were delivered on December 1st and still waiting, no updates whatsoever.
I am haven't received my PR Card yet. I sent my (any my family's) pictures to Etobicoke in November, 2020 and it was received by them Mid-November 2020.

I called up IRCC last week and the agent informed me that my PR Card has not been sent for printing yet and that there is a backlog they're trying to clear (I expected this as the generic answer)

It looks like Etobicoke is far behind than the other locations

Reactions: Sadia95

patelsagar

Apr 10, 2018
Did you get your PR card? In my case, I received only my PR card (after 8 months) and didn't get it for my wife and daughter. The online application of all 3 of us is still showing submitted but I got surprised to find my PR card in the mailbox. My PR card came from Sydney NS whereas I have sent my photos to Edmonton ofc.
No, I am still waiting for mine. When i called them, they said mine is cancelled but no reason mention so they sent inquiry on it and expecting hear back in a month. I will be calling them this week or next week for update..

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
No, I am still waiting for mine. When i called them, they said mine is cancelled but no reason mention so they sent inquiry on it and expecting hear back in a month. I will be calling them this week or next week for update..
Thanks for providing the update. I checked at my old address and found my daughter's card there not sure what these guys are doing because I have updated the address on file so I think they only updated my address. Still wondering where my wife's card is. Tried calling them today but they hung up saying the large volume of calls try later time :(

satrajit81

Nov 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-05-2020
Hi Everyone!
I recently got my PR approved and i have sent the photos in mail to Etobicoke office.

1. Can you please confirm the current wait times to receive PR card from Etobicoke office?
  2. Also, I was able to link the PR card application for my spouse in my CIC account. But not mine - has anybody come across this situation? Please let me know.
Thanks a lot!

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Hi Everyone!
I recently got my PR approved and i have sent the photos in mail to Etobicoke office.

1. Can you please confirm the current wait times to receive PR card from Etobicoke office?
  2. Also, I was able to link the PR card application for my spouse in my CIC account. But not mine - has anybody come across this situation? Please let me know.
Thanks a lot!
Yes you can link your spouse application in your account..mine and my husband's application link in one account.i also waiting from Etobicoke office ..I sent all doc in january.but no update till date.

satrajit81

Nov 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-05-2020
Yes you can link your spouse application in your account..mine and my husband's application link in one account.i also waiting from Etobicoke office ..I sent all doc in january.but no update till date.
Thanks! I was able to link both the PR card applications. Anyone recently got PR card from Etobicoke? curious to know which dates they are processing now.

jef_taruc

Jan 30, 2020
I mailed my photo and copr in Nov 2020 to IRCC Edmonton Office. It was received on Nov 6, 2020. I still have not received anything. Anyone on here have received PR card from Edmonton office? Thanks!

Last edited: