+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

oktoberchyld

Feb 23, 2021
For those waiting a long time for PR card after sending photos last year:

I was in a similar situation. I had originally sent my photos to "IRCC-Winnipeg PR landing photos". After waiting for 7 months and no response, I re-sent my photos and a letter explaining the situation to the same office. And voila, next day my PR card application got approved and after 3 days got my PR card in hand!

Surprisingly the card came from the Nova scotia office and has the photo that I sent last week (not the original one).

So go ahead and resend your photos to the same office where you sent originally and remind them that its been more than 6 months!

My guess is that they lost our applications/photos due to the Covid situation.

Reactions: Laurahd

Gs0001

Feb 10, 2019
I mailed my photo and copr in Nov 2020 to IRCC Edmonton Office. It was received on Nov 6, 2020. I still have not received anything. Anyone on here have received PR card from Edmonton office? Thanks!
Some people who sent their photos in late October got it now, maybe yours should be soon now.
Have u linked your application in gc key, if so what does it say over there?

vitspado

Feb 1, 2019
For those waiting a long time for PR card after sending photos last year:

I was in a similar situation. I had originally sent my photos to "IRCC-Winnipeg PR landing photos". After waiting for 7 months and no response, I re-sent my photos and a letter explaining the situation to the same office. And voila, next day my PR card application got approved and after 3 days got my PR card in hand!

Surprisingly the card came from the Nova scotia office and has the photo that I sent last week (not the original one).

So go ahead and resend your photos to the same office where you sent originally and remind them that its been more than 6 months!

My guess is that they lost our applications/photos due to the Covid situation.
That's awesome. I sent mine to Winnipeg as well and am waiting for 8 months with no update. I will try resending it to see if I have the same luck.

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Finally the wait is over. After more than 8 months of waiting game!

PR card office Winnipeg

COPR June 12 2020
Photo sent June 15 2020
Photo received June 18 2020
GU Feb 15 2021
Card approved and mailed Feb 24 2021

Good Luck for everyone waiting and soon you guys will receive the good new

Reactions: manisingh2301

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Hey guys !
My PR Card application has been approved and mailed since February 1st 2021.
However the card hasn't arrived yet...
Its been 3 weeks already , is that normal for Canada Post to delay it so long?
I think it probably got lost somewhere lol.
IRCC says it takes up to 6 weeks to arrive, but I know that it's usually 10 days max from Nova Scotia to Saskatchewan.

CoPR(Im SINP inland single): January 15,2021
Photo arrived at IRCC Niagara Office : January 20,2021
GU: January 20,2021
Approved and mailed: February 1st 2021

I heard that the Mississauga post facility closed because a large amount of employees tested positive for COVID and the rest had to quarantine for 14 days. Maybe they are back at work now who knows.
A friend of mine got his already after getting it Approved and mailed on February 8th,2021 (and we live in the same city Regina) so thats why Im a bit concerned.

Any opinions would be appreciated,
Thanks.

d1988

Sep 17, 2020
I mailed my photo and copr in Nov 2020 to IRCC Edmonton Office. It was received on Nov 6, 2020. I still have not received anything. Anyone on here have received PR card from Edmonton office? Thanks!
I mailed my photo to edmonton office on 17 nov 2020, No update yet

Reactions: Nav3077

SharpRatio 2.0

Sep 9, 2020
Good news Winnipeg Applicant!
COPR Sep 13th, 2020
Photo taken and delivered on Sep 14 or 15th (ish), 2020.
First GU Mid of Oct, 2020.
Second GU Feb 17th, 2021.
Approved and mailed out today Feb 26th, 2021.

They started working again so we all will hear good news!

This, too, shall pass. Let's hope for the best and embrace the new challenge in front of us.
We are all warriors coming here alone, we will fight for life until our last breath, and the Lord shall reward our hard effort sooner or later!

Keep well, everyone. ;)

SharpRatio 2.0

Reactions: manisingh2301

Techsojourn

Oct 15, 2020
NOC Code......
2171A
Hi All,
I sent my photo and copr document to etobicoke office for pr card on Jan 25th How to check the status? My immigration lawyer says they dont update in my pr application. If i try linking using copr number it shows application not found. Any idea how to link pr card application and what we need to use

Reactions: sunny_1994