+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

sunny_1994

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All,
I sent my photo and copr document to etobicoke office for pr card on Jan 25th How to check the status? My immigration lawyer says they dont update in my pr application. If i try linking using copr number it shows application not found. Any idea how to link pr card application and what we need to use
1.Choose UCI and family name
2. Enter family name first letter only in Caps
3. City / town of birth: "type same as what says on front page of ur passport"

****** remember type same with commas and space if any****

4. Submit and u should be able to find ur or application linked.

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Email reply from Etobicoke office
Hello,

IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in processing and production of PR Cards during this period. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume.

Thank you for your patience.

Kaurkiran785

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Email reply from Etobicoke office
Hello,

IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in processing and production of PR Cards during this period. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume.

Thank you for your patience.
But the thing is that, they haven’t sent any card yet since November.

RT8

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Is the PR card application linking only for inland candidates or something? Can FSW Outland also track their first PR Card ?

Eagleane

Feb 21, 2021
Algeria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I just finished filling out my forum in this site but still no responses and i don't know what documents i should be requiring to apply the Express entry to Canada