+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

raamin

May 14, 2020
I am waiting for my first PR card since 09th June. My photo was delivered on 09th June to Montreal office and nothing since then.

After multiple phone enquiries, I tried to get GCMS report of my PR card case.

I can see that photo was scanned, uploaded and processed and all PR card number, expiration date, rfid tag number etc all got generated in 07th Sept and was sent for printing where it got stuck with "Error at card production" message. So it looks like even though everything is approved, then have no one to print and dispatch over mail to recipients.

Did anyone else ordered a GCMS notes for the PR card case? And any details on the processing times?
I got my GCMS notes a few days ago and I just wanted to confirm that I saw the same thing.

Raulaji

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Copr - 16-Feb-2021
Photo send on date of 18-Feb-2021
Vancouver office,
How much days it take for PR card?
Inland applicant,
Thanks

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
I'm waiting for my card from August. In Feb, I got a request to re-submit my photos. No updates after that. Hopefully we'll get our cards soon.
I sent them an email (meaning I wrote from my husband email) on Friday saying that I see in the notes that the card was approved in December but stocked at error in production since, if they could advise why. I dpnt know if it's a coincidence but I receive yesterday (Monday) an email from IRCC addressed to him asking to retake pictures. He can only go take them on 28 so it they will receive it next week. I feel like telling him to send to Sydney and Montreal. Anyway, I'm wondering why they sent it to me because when I called the agent was like but your not representative on this application, just on the sponsorship application. Let's see. Actually I thought you were the only one in this thread who had recently received your card from Montreal office. I'm pretty sure Montreal and Edmonton office were the ones increasing the average wait times and now that Edmonton is processing some cards, it's going down. Unless you've heard people from your timeline receiving their card since?

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Copr - 16-Feb-2021
Photo send on date of 18-Feb-2021
Vancouver office,
How much days it take for PR card?
Inland applicant,
Thanks
Vancouver are pretty quick. I'm sure you'll get it in hand in max 6 weeks or maybe a bit before but we never know. There is no set wait times but it usually depends on how fast your office processes it.

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
I sent them an email (meaning I wrote from my husband email) on Friday saying that I see in the notes that the card was approved in December but stocked at error in production since, if they could advise why. I dpnt know if it's a coincidence but I receive yesterday (Monday) an email from IRCC addressed to him asking to retake pictures. He can only go take them on 28 so it they will receive it next week. I feel like telling him to send to Sydney and Montreal. Anyway, I'm wondering why they sent it to me because when I called the agent was like but your not representative on this application, just on the sponsorship application. Let's see. Actually I thought you were the only one in this thread who had recently received your card from Montreal office. I'm pretty sure Montreal and Edmonton office were the ones increasing the average wait times and now that Edmonton is processing some cards, it's going down. Unless you've heard people from your timeline receiving their card since?
This is their current trend. I mean you know it and I know it, the picture we sent them initially was perfect and the reason they are asking us to re-submit a photo is because THEY CANNOT ACCEPT THEIR MISTAKE.

I sent them an email yesterday, and guess what? They replied to me with the link to processing times of PR Card. Such is the state of this pathetic office.They will never accept their fault.

Yes, it is better to send photos to both Sydney and Montreal. I haven't heard from anyone who received their PR card recently from the Montreal office. I hope they start processing soon :)

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Okay good news for Montreal office people. I sent an email to montreal office yesterday and got reply in 1 day, today. The answer was like a joke of course because they told me my pictures are not correct and i need to send new ones (they just dont admit they are wrong because its past 6 months lol) anyway at least i got an answer and sent my new photos today. So fingers crossed! And if anyone asks this is the email i used CIC-QUE-Pre-Landing@cic.gc.ca
When you got an email for new photos, was it from the montreal office or from another email? Got the email from IRCC agent and it was sent to me, addressed to my husband, instead of my husband email directly ( he is the PR).

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
I'm from Montreal but will send another copy to Nova Scotia tomorrow, as I did not see anyone got his pr card from the Montreal office recently, apparently they are not working
Sorry if I asked already, but any updates? what address did you send it too pls?