+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

strangepaths

Jul 6, 2019
My application finally got approved!

Here are the details:

Landed in Toronto: 29th December 2020
Ghost Update: 22nd January 2021
Called IRCC they said it was sent into production but couldn't give a timeline as to when it will be produced and mailed
Approved in GC Key Account: 2nd February 2021

Hoping to get it mailed soon. I have been very luck that it didn't take too long :) Thank you everyone on this forum - do share your stories they are a huge source of relief and knowledge for people... they calmed me down seeing average timelines for everyone.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
My application finally got approved!

Here are the details:

Landed in Toronto: 29th December 2020
Ghost Update: 22nd January 2021
Called IRCC they said it was sent into production but couldn't give a timeline as to when it will be produced and mailed
Approved in GC Key Account: 2nd February 2021

Hoping to get it mailed soon. I have been very luck that it didn't take too long :) Thank you everyone on this forum - do share your stories they are a huge source of relief and knowledge for people... they calmed me down seeing average timelines for everyone.
Which office?

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Response from Edmonton office:
"Our office is currently working to process your Permanent Resident Card. Due to COVID-19 our government office is currently working with limited staff and resources. We are processing the photos in the order that they were received at our Office. "

pnn@1986

Oct 30, 2020
My pr application is already linked to my cic account. Do i get my pr card info there automatically or i need to do something.? I sent my photos today for initial pr card
you will get an update when its approved in your CIC account. After approval it should reach mostly reach you within a week

Sam_19

Feb 2, 2021
I sent my photo to Etobicoke on 13 January 2021 and delivered on 15 January 2021. Today I call IRCC to know status of my application they said photo is not uploaded in system from Etobicoke office. Already link with cic account. one else try to contact Etobicoke or IRCC about their card status ????

rydeone

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
I sent my photo to Etobicoke on 13 January 2021 and delivered on 15 January 2021. Today I call IRCC to know status of my application they said photo is not uploaded in system from Etobicoke office. Already link with cic account. one else try to contact Etobicoke or IRCC about their card status ????
Same dates for me. due to current situation they are working very slow probably that's why. Don't expect any updates before 40days

Reactions: Sam_19

GZgooner

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hi everyone
My pictures and copr received by Vancouver office on December 24th 2020
On January 26th 2021 i saw ghost update on cic account
Since then no news
Anybody here with same timeline
i am vancouver office too, i had gu yesterday. does vancouver office fast or relatively slow?

JaspreetNirmann

Nov 23, 2020

Same timeline but there is no further updates. They said they cannot confirm if they have received photos.

Jasmeet333520

Nov 9, 2020
I cant link my pr card application. Do i have to wait for few days after sending my photos or it appears right away.? Whenever i try to liknk, it says no application found