+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
I cant link my pr card application. Do i have to wait for few days after sending my photos or it appears right away.? Whenever i try to liknk, it says no application found
I don’t think so. I sent my photo on 31st, it hasn’t been delivered according to CanadaPost, but I was able to link the PR card application this evening. What personal details did you use?, i tried family name + UCI

Sam_19

Feb 2, 2021
Same dates for me. due to current situation they are working very slow probably that's why. Don't expect any updates before 40days
Same dates for me. due to current situation they are working very slow probably that's why. Don't expect any updates before 40days
I know some people are waiting from November and December still they don’t have any update it’s really slow down. Etobicoke has to fastest processing unit.

Reactions: rydeone

Mustafa Kakakhel

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
I sent my photo to Etobicoke on 13 January 2021 and delivered on 15 January 2021. Today I call IRCC to know status of my application they said photo is not uploaded in system from Etobicoke office. Already link with cic account. one else try to contact Etobicoke or IRCC about their card status ????
I sent photos to Etobicoke on 27th Nov, Delivered 1st December. Application was only linked on January 14th and no update after that.

Ttsyn

Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
Passport Req..
23-09-2020
Landed (Toronto): Dec 20th, 2020.
Linked PR card to my application: Dec 21st, 2020.
Ghost Update: Jan 20th, 2021
PR Card approved and mailed: January 28th, 2021.

It took almost 40days from landing to PR card approved and mailed.

Hopefully, I should be receiving it next week. I'm glad that it's almost over. :)
I received my PR card in the mail today.

Which office?
The letter attached to it says CPC, Sydney Nova Scotia.

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
I received my PR card in the mail today.

The letter attached to it says CPC, Sydney Nova Scotia.
Woohooo congrats!
Mine got approved and mailed yesterday! Im expecting it this week too!

Reactions: Ttsyn

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Anyone from Montreal office recently got his/her PR card approved? An agent told me that the office is closed, but I am aware of at least one person that got his PR Card last week..too bad if they are also lying to us.... Average processing times is now 99 days, I am at 7 months and the only answer I constantly get (phone or webform) is just to wait. In the last webform they even said they are processing the PR Cards by date of reception...so frustrating..

Reactions: adbcca