+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

lohit.singh90

May 29, 2019
I just signed in my account and noticed my application has been approved and card is mailed. Usually I get an email if there is any update in my account but today I didn’t get a email notification. Anyway nearly after 8 months application got approved. Don’t know how long it will take again for delivery.
Congratulations. Bro

Reactions: Tamim8

ash_forever

Jul 24, 2020
Submitted the photos on Dec 15. (Vancouver)
Linked the application. No change, it is still "submitted."
Any developments by the applicants submitted around these days?
Do you know whether we can track the steps from the IRCC account such as, approved, the card is in print, the card is mailed?
Thanks
My situation looks identical to yours: Vancouver office, photos delivered on Dec. 15th, status: submitted, no updates.

Reactions: tyz

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020
I used Canada Post express service. They said It would take 2 business days and it was delivered on time. woow that's a long time. Did you call Canada Post ?
I reached them they said like it will be in their mail room of Etobicoke IRCC.

Till today its showing as out for delivery

jokerdurden

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Landed on Dec 20th, 2020.
Linked PR card to my application Dec 21st, 2020.
I make sure I try to check my application every day. Finally got a ghost update today, hopefully before February ends I will get my PR card.

side note: Canada needs to do better regarding delivery of this identification cards. Two weeks ago I went to convert my US drivers license(dl) to ON dl and I’m yet to receive my dl(yes, I received a temporary dl). Back in US, it’s same day. The day you take the dl picture is the day you receive your card. I tried getting OHIP, the lady told me to wait until I get the original copy of my dl before I can apply for my health card.
Not complaining but they can actually do better than what’s going on right now.
Hey, my timeline is close to yours. I landed on Dec 9th 2020 and linked my PR card to my application on Dec 10th 2020. I got a ghost update on Jan 12th 2021. Hoping to get my PR Card soon. Please keep us updated when you get your PR Card. Good luck!

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
What does letter of correspondence means.
I recieved an update in profile and this is the letter i got in my gckey account. Anyone else got it

Bloodrose

Jan 5, 2010
Soft landed and returned to home country: May 2018
Returned to Canada and applied for first PR Card: September 2020
PR Card application AOR: November 2020.
Current status: Submitted ("We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements").

I linked the application with my GCKey account and it has been stuck in the same status since the date I received the AOR. I'm really not sure why it is taking so long and it's causing me quite a lot of stress tbh.

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
I have no hope for Montreal office anymore :D been waiting since July 8th without a single update.
IRCC also no longer answers my web forms asking for update.
my COPR will expire in early Jun.
i'm waiting from August, looks like we are on the same boat. 0 updates from Montreal office.