+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
Linking application is always little tricky. Make sure you are entering exact information as mentioned on your COPR. On the other side, as long as you have sent your COPR with photos to designated visa office, you will get your card by process.
Thank you for the info. Actually its my Representative who is not able to link but can only link for my wife application. I will probably call CIC next week for an update.

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
I called in today they said your card has been sent out for printing!
Can anyone suggest how long it takes on average to get them to dispatch the card

Reactions: Armaani

Huse

Jan 18, 2021
anyone from winnipeg office has received PR card ? i dont know how long they are going to close their office. they told me due to code red they have close the office but i sent my photos before code red. can someone please help me its been almost 3.5 months now
Calm down, i have been waited over 5 months from winnipeg office...

felixjoy16

May 29, 2019
I landed in July 2020, send photos to Halifax office in September after resubmission request. Got a webform reply on 10th january that application has been approved and card send for production but no update in Mycic account.
Any timeline ,when I will receive my card?
Thank you.

Reactions: Tamim8

Lmaciel

May 22, 2020
I’m inland applicant, had virtual landing, sent my photos to Edmonton office (I’m in Ontario) and have been waiting since June 1/2020. Sent webforms and called them: got same answer regarding covid, reduced staff etc.
Yesterday I opened my account and there was a ghost update!! So I still have hope :)

Reactions: marioB96

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
I sent photos to Vancouver office on 7 Dec on last Friday they told me card is sent for printing. Can anyone suggest how long its going to take?
Card will be printed from Sydney,NS or Vancouver office?
Thanks

Reactions: nyiable and Armaani