+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

rtidal6

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Anyone here whos been waiting for more than a month for PR Card to arrive in the mail? Mine was approved and dispatched December 1 and havent received it in the mail until now. I wonder if its been lost by the courier.

Manpreet Dhillon123

Feb 16, 2020
Hi guys i have a question can we legally change the province after PR through pnp program. I have not got the PR card yet. Should i wait for card before changing the province or not?
Thanks in advance for reply

ptaghavi

Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, I linked the PR Card application to the system and they send you a message in the account when it is approved and mailed = )
Thank you very much for the response! does the CIC account shows when they receive the photos as well? my account says "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. " does it mean they have received? :D I send the photos through my agent and I don't have tracking information...

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
that's ridiculous, they told me due to code red their offices are close and this code red was in placed in the month of November. that's not good.
I am waiting since June 12 2020. Every single time they send the pathetic template reply. This is all bullshit from Winnipeg office. If they can’t handle it why don’t they just send it to another office. Too much frustrating

merchant178

Aug 11, 2020
I am waiting since June 12 2020. Every single time they send the pathetic template reply. This is all bullshit from Winnipeg office. If they can’t handle it why don’t they just send it to another office. Too much frustrating
you should call CIC and tell them its been over the prcoessing time

Oct 19, 2020
Hi everyone.
i am new to the thread.
CEC, inland
AOR July 11
COPR Dec 09

Send by canada post express Dec 11
Received by Vancouver office Dec 21
(Delayed because of Christmas)

I. How long will it take to receive my PR card ?

2. I am planning to go to India in March. Should I apply for PRTD ?

3. is there anyway to track my application ? Or to link with my cic account ? If yes what’s the process ?

will be great if somebody can share some information regarding the above. Please and thank you :)

Last edited:

rtidal6

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi guys i have a question can we legally change the province after PR through pnp program. I have not got the PR card yet. Should i wait for card before changing the province or not?
Thanks in advance for reply
For PNP i think you should stay atleast 2 years in the province that nominated you after you get PR.

• Haha
Reactions: ran.nanua1

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020
Hi everyone.
i am new to the thread.
CEC, inland
AOR July 11
COPR Dec 09

Send by canada post express Dec 11
Received by Vancouver office Dec 21
(Delayed because of Christmas)

I. How long will it take to receive my PR card ?

2. I am planning to go to India in March. Should I apply for PRTD ?

3. is there anyway to track my application ? Or to link with my cic account ? If yes what’s the process ?

will be great if somebody can share some information regarding the above. Please and thank you :)
Hi,

3- linking the application

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

I also sent through Canada post on Nov 14 still showing us out for delivery..is this is the same case for you till Dec 21 from the sent date??