+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Manas89in

Jan 5, 2019
Hi Guys, is there anyone who never received PR Card after landing in Canada and has applied for PR Card all over again
I got photo submission request and sent it but still have not got a response
I landed in March 2020
Shall I reapply for PR Card all over again
I have sent photos 4 times but still no update

Anonymous109

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
According to the IRCC you have to stay in the province for 2 years after you get you pr. If you move before that they may cancel you pr.
Lol who come up with this bulls*hit. The moment you land and become pr there is nothing stopping you from settling in any part of Canada. The 2 years you are mentioning is for obligation to the province that nominated you. They cannot cancel your pr for moving. It always advised to stay in the nominated province till you get your pr card.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manpreet Dhillon123

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Anyone still waiting from Montreal ? Its been 5 months for me.
I am from Montreal. Photos delivered July 8th, no answer until December when they asked to resubmit. Photos re-delivered Dec-18th, and waiting since then... I hope to finish soon this wait..

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
I am from Montreal. Photos delivered July 8th, no answer until December when they asked to resubmit. Photos re-delivered Dec-18th, and waiting since then... I hope to finish soon this wait..
I also sent at July 8th. Same timing. But they didnt ask for photo resubmit for me. What was the problem with your photos? Did they tell you?

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
I also sent at July 8th. Same timing. But they didnt ask for photo resubmit for me. What was the problem with your photos? Did they tell you?
Nope, they just said the pictures did not meet the requirements for the machine, which is strange since we took the pictures in a Jean-Coutu which has all the specifications....

Reactions: Tamim8

irfankazi2786

Nov 27, 2020
Lol who come up with this bulls*hit. The moment you land and become pr there is nothing stopping you from settling in any part of Canada. The 2 years you are mentioning is for obligation to the province that nominated you. They cannot cancel your pr for moving. It always advised to stay in the nominated province till you get your pr card.
LOL, Do you really know the rules?. Their are rules for PNP applicants like if they move without residing in the province who nominated you. The province will notify IRCC and your pr status will be revoked and you will be banned for 5 years to re-enter canada. Yes, The rules are different for each province but i have seen in the past PR status being revoked because of moving to other province.

If you think I am wrong you can try asking IRCC or any lawyer.

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
LOL, Do you really know the rules?. Their are rules for PNP applicants like if they move without residing in the province who nominated you. The province will notify IRCC and your pr status will be revoked and you will be banned for 5 years to re-enter canada. Yes, The rules are different for each province but i have seen in the past PR status being revoked because of moving to other province.

If you think I am wrong you can try asking IRCC or any lawyer.
those rules apply when you get your PNP and as soon as you get your Federal PR, you are good to choose your province.

irfankazi2786

Nov 27, 2020
those rules apply when you get your PNP and as soon as you get your Federal PR, you are good to choose your province.
Thats where you are mistaken. You think that federal law will allow to change province but not when you received pr through pnp. You have to stay for a while in the province before moving. Also depends on province bcoz some province let go and some report this to IRCC