+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Guys, I used Xpresspost to mail my photo out to Vancouver Immigration on December 12th. But Canada post tracking website always shows that my parcel is still on the way. It has been lots of time but no updates... I am really worried. Called Canada Post but they said it's under investigation. Have you guys experienced this before?What I am gonna do now?

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020
Guys, I used Xpresspost to mail my photo out to Vancouver Immigration on December 12th. But Canada post tracking website always shows that my parcel is still on the way. It has been lots of time but no updates... I am really worried. Called Canada Post but they said it's under investigation. Have you guys experienced this before?What I am gonna do now?
same here sent on Nov 14 still showing out for delivery only

confused

• Wow
Reactions: Shamrock16

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
same here sent on Nov 14 still showing out for delivery only

confused
Thank you for your reply. This is frustrating. Which immigation office did you mail to? Have you asked Canada Post where is your parcel now?
I am wondering if I need to use Fedex or Puralaor to mail one more set to see what's gonna happen.

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020
Thank you for your reply. This is frustrating. Which immigation office did you mail to? Have you asked Canada Post where is your parcel now?
I am wondering if I need to use Fedex or Purolator to mail one more set to see what's gonna happen.
Etobicoke, Thinking the same planning to wait for a week time

when i called Canada post they said it will be in their mail room. I called IRCC they said to wait for one more week from now to see the status

Reactions: Shamrock16

ptaghavi

Apr 19, 2019
PR Card approved and received in my mailbox!!

COPR - November 19
PR Card photo sent/received - November 23
Application linked - December 12
First GU - December 14
Approved and mailed - December 17
Received - December 31, finally!!

Vancouver Visa Office
thanks for the information. did you get "approved and mailed" information through your online application?

merchant178

Aug 11, 2020
they should have told us to send the photos to Sydney office directly because all the photos go to Sydney office anyways .... trying to contact winnipeg office several time but the same reply code red and office are closed. anyone who can tell me if they have received their pr card applying from winnipeg office ?

ptaghavi

Apr 19, 2019
How did you guys realize that the photos are delivered? I see no information in my CIC account. the only information I see is the current status which is "submitted".

copr November 26, 2020
photoes sent on November 30, 2020

souslaplage

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
thanks for the information. did you get "approved and mailed" information through your online application?
Yeah, I linked the PR Card application to the system and they send you a message in the account when it is approved and mailed = )

souslaplage

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
i got my COPR Dec 9
Sent my picture for PR card Dec 10 received the next day
how long would it take to get the PR card?
Did you send your photos to the Vancouver Office? Mine took about a month to be approved. I have seen this same time for the Vancouver office.