+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Bali01

Dec 19, 2019
Any update from Winnipeg Office? They received my photos on June 10, it’s already six months, still no update. I send a webform last week and no reply. Very stressful now.
Dont know whats wrong with them .. thr is no single update from that office ..even called ircc and asked .they said to wait

Reactions: lsingh56

rtidal6

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi guys. I just got my card and here is my timeline. Good luck everyone!

VO Vancouver
Photo received Nov 17
Application linked Nov 18
First GU Dec 2
Application approved Dec 9
Card delivered Dec 18
Congratulations! I was wondering if the PR card come from the visa office cos mine is also in vancouver and was sent out december 1 but still havent received it in the mail until now.

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Any update from Winnipeg Office? They received my photos on June 10, it’s already six months, still no update. I send a webform last week and no reply. Very stressful now.
Same scenario with me. I think that office don’t exist anymore the way they process the applications.
Dont know whats wrong with them .. thr is no single update from that office ..even called ircc and asked .they said to wait
The only thing wrong with them they tell is Covid 19 pandemic as if other offices in Ontario don’t process during lockdown. There are lots and lots of applications get approved from Ontario offices

A.HAMAD

Sep 6, 2020
Hi
I was waiting from 17 September .My cards is processing in Monteral office.Since that time I did not heard any thing.
Plz if any one is or was in Monteral office share with me your time frame
Thanks

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hi @JTPr

need your help. I sent photo and copr to Etobicoke ircc using canada express post on 14- Nov

still canada post tracking shows out for delivery only. When i reach out canada post they said it will he in their mail room.

no updtaes on cic profile too after linking it.

is this normal ?? Will it be out for delivery onky for long time

pls suggest
Same here, sent my photo to Etobicoke on Nov 16 via Canada Post. The tracking is still showing "out for delivery" until now. I called Canada Post about 2 weeks ago and the agent told me the mail was in IRCC's mail room and the tracking status won't change until IRCC gets to work on my PR card. Not sure if the lockdown down there has any impact on the process or not.

Navilehal

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
North Bay
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Food Restaurant Supervisor
Job Offer........
Yes
There was a delay for my Wife PR card when I enquired I found that it was sent to wrong address. Please call them and check which address is maintained in the file.
Thanks
Sure i will

PBB2020

Feb 27, 2020
NEED SOME HELP PLEASE. I see a lot of people here saying they got ghost update. How and where do i check for PR card status? When i log-in to my account i dont see any application for PR card, i only see previous application status for COPR etc.