+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Sigh.. just an endless waiting after another. My friend is a consultant, she has suggested me that to contact IRCC right away if I don't receive the card within 3 weeks.
I gave cic calls from time to time to see if there is any note in their background that we won’t know or see.

I actually randomly gave them a call and got to know that there was some technical error on their end like IT issues??That day my card got re-requested printing out.

after a few days I got it approved!

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
I gave cic calls from time to time to see if there is any note in their background that we won’t know or see.

I actually randomly gave them a call and got to know that there was some technical error on their end like IT issues??That day my card got re-requested printing out.

after a few days I got it approved!
Hope you get the card very soon! It would a nice Christmas gift :)

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Well @josh_1982, I guess that's good news! mine was also delivered on July 8th to Montreal office and I still haven't heard anything back.
Yesterday I finally gave up and mailed them another photo which will reach them tomorrow.
Fingers crossed!
I just saw that our photos were delivered (again) today. Let's see the wait now, since soon will be 6 months since they were initially sent :)

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Is there anyone who received PR and waiting for a biometrics refund for some time? I have been waiting for 1.5 months now, and nothing yet. Tried with webform, but they send a generic reply that it will be automatically refunded.

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020
Hi All,

Got Copr on 12 nov, sent photo and documents to Etobicoke ircc for photo cards on 14 nov through express canada post.

still it’s showing as out for delivery.when i aaked canada post theysaid item wil be there in mail room

no updates on canada post tracking and etobicoke itrcc is this normal.

need pr cards badly .. pls suggest

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020
Dear all, I have finally finished my PR journey. To help others, please see my below schedule:

2019.12.17 - being pulled out from the pool - score 497 - Experienced Canadian Express Entry - ONTARIO

2020.02.17 - AOR

2020.03.10 - Biometrics

2020.09.22 - PR Approved (in cic account) - I accidentally found it out as I randomly logged in. No COPR inside.

2020.09.29 - COPR received in EMAIL - Etobicoke office

2020.10.05 - Got COPR in mycic account

2020.10.05 - Picture sent out (Canada post Express)

2020.11.30 - PR card approved/delivered

2020.12.14 - PR CARD RECEIVED

THANK YOU EVERYONE for helping me and being patient with me here! Let me know if you have any questions for sure! Good luck!
Hi @JTPr

need your help. I sent photo and copr to Etobicoke ircc using canada express post on 14- Nov

still canada post tracking shows out for delivery only. When i reach out canada post they said it will he in their mail room.

no updtaes on cic profile too after linking it.

is this normal ?? Will it be out for delivery onky for long time

pls suggest