+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Just out of curiosity I gave CIC a call asking for my update - Etobicoke office.

I got ghost update 3 weeks ago and was told my card is lined up for print out.

3 weeks later - today I called CIC and I was told because of technical issue... printer problem... my new print out request has been sent out yesterday again..

I thought I was almost getting my PR card lol..
Just got my pr card earlier...you will get it for sure.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Thanks! My photo was delivered on Oct 7 and ghost update 3 weeks ago till today i heard from them about this technical issue...
Who knows how much longer i have to wait for?
No idea how long but it wont be long. I waited for over 5 months for my card. I didnt call nor send any webform. I just read threads and kinda check and compare my timeline to others - this is how i get estimates on my waiting time.

mlei9569

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
PR card approved and mailed out today

Montreal office

COPR: 2020-10-30;
Mailed: 2020-10-30;
GU: 2020-11-24;
Approved: 2020-11-26

Floof

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Hi everyone else, could you please help me solve a query? Me and my husband gave our biometrics for Canada last year when he traveled on work permit and I traveled on a temp visa to visit him, do we still have to give our biometrics again for PR?
I am an FSW-O candidate from India, so what will the process be? Has anyone from India receiving PRs? I do not fall under spousal or family category.

modehjk

Oct 16, 2019
Anyone who sent PR photos to Hornby St. office in Vancouver? What about your timeline?
Mine was received on Nov.17 and I linked my application on Nov.18. I know it's too early to get any progress but I just want to know about others.

Jagar jatt

Jan 9, 2019
Any updates from ottawa office? Mine is photo delivered june 10 still waiting totally silence. Please let me know if there is any other applicants waiting like me from this office

Reactions: benson9189

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
I’ve been waiting like forever lol.
My CoPR was issued on June 10 but my photo was reached the Ottawa office on July 7.... so I have been waiting ever since.

Any updates from ottawa office? Mine is photo delivered june 10 still waiting totally silence. Please let me know if there is any other applicants waiting like me from this office

munavar21

Jun 20, 2016
HI Munavar Any progress on your PR I clearly agree with you and have the same problem I sent photos twice to registered post on Canada Post and still getting the same from IRCC that they have not received the photos yet
After many follow ups over the phone I saw a ghost update this morning. My suggestion is to follow up regularly.

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Anyone here sent their pr card application to winnipeg office?
Waiting since June. Send them couple of web form and email directly to Winnipeg office just basic template replies. There is two person who got copr in june got the pr card other than that nothing. I gave up hope of getting my pr card this year since manitoba is in lockdown

Reactions: Reilui

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Mailed my photos in June to Winnipeg and no updates yet. Just a little bit frustrating, since new CoPRs are getting it in 1 month.
I can feel you. This is so frustrating and annoying. Why they send photos to this offices when they know it is closed. Winnipeg office is a total bullshit. Sorry for my word but that is true. Waiting also from june

Reactions: madhuece446

Guri21

Mar 31, 2017
Anyone sent PR card photos to Etobicoke office during the first week of Nov seen any updates or received their card? My photos got delivered to the Etobicoke office on Nov 6

madhuece446

Nov 26, 2020
Hi, I have mailed my photos on June 29th and photos were received on July 03 2020 at Winnipeg Office. From then no updates. Got a ghost update on Nov 02nd but no status update. Called to IRCC yesterday and they said its still in progress, no notes were found from the office.

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Anyone sent PR card photos to Etobicoke office during the first week of Nov seen any updates or received their card? My photos got delivered to the Etobicoke office on Nov 6
I sent on nov 3,got a GU on 16th nov. After that no update..Etobicoke.

Reactions: Guri21

raamin

May 14, 2020
I have had (4) ghost updates but nothing has happened so far. I called this morning and the agent told me that she can confirm that they have recieved it but they have not opened my envelope. she wasn't even sure about recieving it and probably just said it because I mentioned canada post tracker is showing as delivered.

She mentioned that she has no idea about the online photo submission and I should probably just wait. I believe the chances of something happening is very small.

Last edited: