+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Ha88

Aug 11, 2020
Any update from Montreal office?
Saw in a French forum yesterday. A person received their initial PR card after ~5 weeks. They had got their COPR on September 30.

Apparently another person has been waiting for their first card since March 2020... It's been 240 days for them and no news...

Got my COPR on September 25, photo sent the next day, delivered to MTL office on September 28. Still waiting...

Reactions: mlei9569

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Saw in a French forum yesterday. A person received their initial PR card after ~5 weeks. They had got their COPR on September 30.

Apparently another person has been waiting for their first card since March 2020... It's been 240 days for them and no news...

Got my COPR on September 25, photo sent the next day, delivered to MTL office on September 28. Still waiting...
Not surprising, one of my friend got in 4 weeks from Montreal office.
Submitted photos on 17th sep and mailed on 15th oct 2020.

mlei9569

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019

Best of luck to all of us waiting.

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
I am waiting for my pr card from montreal office about 4 months and this is very annoying. I have a question for you guys. I am planning to go to my home country in february 1st. If i dont get my pr card till that time what can i do to go and come back to canada? Is there anything i can do about this? Currently i dont have a valid visa since im waiting for my pr card. I thought i can use the copr to go and come back but one of my friend told me i need pr card they wont accept copr for this. Is this correct? Thank you

Vivekverma202

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
I am waiting for my pr card from montreal office about 4 months and this is very annoying. I have a question for you guys. I am planning to go to my home country in february 1st. If i dont get my pr card till that time what can i do to go and come back to canada? Is there anything i can do about this? Currently i dont have a valid visa since im waiting for my pr card. I thought i can use the copr to go and come back but one of my friend told me i need pr card they wont accept copr for this. Is this correct? Thank you
Same situation. I’ve a flight tomorrow. Will cancel it. It’s been more than 5 months I’ve not received my card.

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
It is very frustrating. I have passed the 4 months now, and each time I contact them the answer is the same: we have received all your documents, we will let you know once a decision has been done on your application... I don't really know but to do rather than waiting, but the process seems so random..