+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

adz500

Nov 9, 2020
Hey, is anyone who sent for the PR card to the Etobicoke office in July still waiting for their first card? I've seen comments of those who sent for theirs in October to the same office (Etobicoke) having already received theirs. Does anyone know why this is happening/ is anyone still waiting from July with no updates? Thanks!

ShivaOm

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hey, is anyone who sent for the PR card to the Etobicoke office in July still waiting for their first card? I've seen comments of those who sent for theirs in October to the same office (Etobicoke) having already received theirs. Does anyone know why this is happening/ is anyone still waiting from July with no updates? Thanks!
I sent in June and am still waiting.

elagoli

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Has anyone sent photos to Hornby Vancouver?
Just wondering how long does it take the second family member to receive pr card.

I got my Card last week, but my husband profile has not been updated yet at all (we sent our photos in one envelope together).

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Has anyone sent photos to Hornby Vancouver?
Just wondering how long does it take the second family member to receive pr card.

I got my Card last week, but my husband profile has not been updated yet at all (we sent our photos in one envelope together).
When did you send your photo to them ? Friend of mine send his photo on oct 23rd and he still can’t link his application on his cic account

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hey how did you link your application
Can you guide me through this friend of mine need help with that
Many thanks
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

This will help

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

afaisalnwo

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hey how did you link your application
Can you guide me through this friend of mine need help with that
Many thanks
Sure.

You can add the application using your details and additional details. such as.

Place of Birth: Use your Passport details. (I tried multiple times. on Passport my Place of Birth is "Kolkata, West Bengal" but the application was linked when I used "Kolkata,West Bengal" (Without space after the comma).

Date when you become a Permanent Resident: Date on The COPR Letter.

• Love
Reactions: Shiva91