+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Saw some posts in a few French forums regarding MTL office:

Some folks got their card mailed to them about 1-3 weeks after having sent their photo (especially those who sent their photo late September/beginning of October) without any update from CIC. However, others who sent their photo late September (myself included) are still waiting for their card. No info on those who got their COPR before September 2020 though.
And some others, like myself, who sent the photos at beginning of July have no updates yet.....

Hats.nads

Oct 16, 2020
Hi,

Has anyone called cic from outside Canada? Or by conference call through a friend in Canada? As currently I'm outside and need to get info on my application as the revert on webforms are very generic and not helping at all. Please if anyone can help with any info

akforever99

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hi,

Has anyone called cic from outside Canada? Or by conference call through a friend in Canada? As currently I'm outside and need to get info on my application as the revert on webforms are very generic and not helping at all. Please if anyone can help with any info
Try to order GCMS note. Any call even in the Canada is also generic and has no details

akforever99

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
GCMS notes for pr card? I'm planning to do conference call. I have read many post in this forum where many have received proper reply about card send for production.
Yes, PR card application can also order GCMS note to investigate details.
Right, some got positive proper reply, but I would say it is rare. Most of the time, at least for me, I got nothing useful.

Hats.nads

Oct 16, 2020
Yes, PR card application can also order GCMS note to investigate details.
Right, some got positive proper reply, but I would say it is rare. Most of the time, at least for me, I got nothing useful.
I ordered GCMS for my express entry took ages to come. I got my COPR printed and GCMS came after that, and due to COVID-19 it will take much more longer.

readysetgo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Photos delivered Oct 05. First GU on November 04. After how many days can we expect the Cards?
Hey,

When you say ghost update, do you mean its on the same application as our PR application? Or something else? I mailed my photos on Nov 3 and they were received on Nov 5. Was planning to call CIC in 2 weeks to ask about any updates.