+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Goodnews16

Nov 27, 2016
Got the following Reply from Edmonton Office:

In response to your inquiry regarding your permanent residence card: Our office is currently working to process your Permanent Resident Card. Due to COVID-19 our government office is currently working with limited staff and resources. We will reach out to you if there is an update.

If you require further assistance, please telephone the Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or visit our website at www.canada.ca Please reference your application number and UCI.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Regards,
I got the same reply. It sucks!

ind-cad-dec-2019

Jun 8, 2020
It is frustrating for office like Winnipeg. I send them an email yesterday because there is an emergency back home and I am planning to go back by the month end and I don’t want to have a problem coming back since I don’t have the PR card or visa. They just send me an generic reply stating all the IRCC offices are closed until further notice. I hope they can understand the emergency of the applicants. Maybe I think coming back will be another problem. So stressful Canadian Immigration
I can feel you. I send an email to Winnipeg office and they haven’t even responded to my email that I send directly to Winnipeg office(not Webform). it is just crazy to see how slow they can be. And if IRCC knew that Winnipeg office is closed then why did they ask us to send our photos there? Almost all offices are working in this pandemic or at least responding to emails but Winnipeg office is nowhere near even going to work. Today I called IRCC and ask them if they can send the email to Winnipeg office, the lady responded that they cannot anymore as the offices asked them not to forward requests for delay in processing of PR cards.

Reactions: lsingh56

vermabhi

Apr 18, 2020
My CoPr says: You’re a Permanent Resident now! So it was a virtual landing due to covid which basically grant you the PR status right away.
It also mentioned that I can use this CoPr letter to apply for all the services that I need
Can CoPR be used as a travel document. ??

vermabhi

Apr 18, 2020
Pls advise.
My online inland EE PR application says estimated approval around 15th Nov.
i have an emergency and i have to travel to india in the first week of december. So how can i re enter canada ? What documents would i need. ? I am concerned if application gets approved when I am in India how would I re enter Canada ? My work permit is until nov 2021. Will that work if PR gets approved?
Pls advise.